business woman p 2

Darcy black

''Are you out of your fucking mind? I think you are.. yeah.'' he spoke licking his lips obviously completely shocked.

''Stop being a bag of cocks and sign the fucking papers.  '' You spoke moving your hair out of your face. it being undone and not in it's standard updo. atleat you ahd your makeup on.. you needed your makeup.

''Why?'' He asked raising his brow throwing the papers on the desk ''Sit your pretty little arse down and tell me why.''

His glasses fell of his nose and he watched you, with a deep set frown which you admittedly liked. his lips in a slight pout

''My late husbands brother. he is going to take over the family business. and as you know..he will want heirs..and seing as I am a single mother.. court will give them to him..''

''Let him fuck a whore. yeah. alright. done'' Alfie said rolling his eyes

''ALFRED. THE MANS SEED IS AS DEAD AS A BRICK.'' You exclaimed ''I need you to marry me and marry me now. The court wont do shite when were combined.'' 

''I can't marry you.. you're not a jewish woman.right. you're not jewish. are you going to become jewish? will take you a year. it will luv.' He spoke leaning back in his chair. his big manly shoulders and muscles visible under the thin shirt, the tattoos visible too. that didn't matter.. fuck.

''You're going to hell anyway.'' You spat tears forming in your eyes.. the thought of your children being taken away

Alfie noticed it right away and let out a sigh ''You will have to find someone else. marry his brother.Right. fuck that fucker and give him a little one. '' You didn't know but Alfie regretted it right away.

''Enjoy your last days of passage for your bread selling. The Black airlines, seaways and borders are closed as of monday.'' you spoke getting up

''Fuck no! you cant do that! fucking hell!'' Alfie said but you had alreaddy taken the pram and walked out ''Keziah. Lets go!'' you called out

''But mum. Uncle Ollie was about to show me a'' he started

''NOW KEZIAH!''

You left

--------------

A knock was at your door.. you heard it but could get up... More knocks.. more knocks. and eventually a loud bang..

footsteps and talking in a different language filled the rooms.. a loud scream you knew was Keziahs following, James which you knew was with Keziah, crying his heart out... It took a few seconds until you rememberd what happend.. your brother in la had come in to make clear you were his and the children were too.. you had put James and Keziah in a panic room behind the bookcase.. When you ahd told your brother in law that your children had gone to your mother whom was actually dead. he lost his temper.. and you might be a strong woman but you couldnt measure up to him. your fighting back was not enough.

''Mummy!'' Keziah screamed.. it brought tears to your eyes..and soon your were sobbing on the floor 'Please don't hurt him! Please!'' You screamed from the bathroom floor.

The door slammed open and people you reconized as Bakery workers were pulling on you to get up..it hurt. all their grabby hands..

''Easy easy men.'' You heard Ollie say..

When the men put you on the couch Keziah ran over holding on to you.. 

''Out all of you! bring back the news'' The skinny tall ollie shouted grabbing his hankerchief while the other men left

''Thank you.. Ughh I hate being seen like this'' You chuckled as Ollie wiped your face

''I know Miss Black.. I actually came to negotiate for Alfie.. I suppose that was good''

''Ollie. Leave'' You said looking at him ''Tell Alfie he is not going to get help from me anymore.''

''But..'' Ollie started and you gave him the look.. he left

-----------------

Two days afte the attack you and the children moved to a townhouse type of place.

your cheekbone was blue almost black and a bit yellowish, a cut on your lip with a little bruise. your body was worse.. bruises everywhere.

you slipped into your satin navy blue dress a pencil skirt over it, your hair pinned up and makeup almost completely covering your bruises, lipstick over the cut on your lip, a hat with a small veil on, a light beige woolen long coat ith a fur lining on the gun you were hiding was on your thigh beneath the dres

You walked out the nanny and  hired guards wathing your children while you attended a meeting with the leading underworld men. you had learned from the attack. you werent going to let anyone fuck with you.. you let yourself be beated up without fighting back because you rather had it be your then the kids.. but ot anymore.. your would protect both.

------------

Your heels clicked as you stepped inside the room, and saw your brother in law sitting in your chair. ''Gentlemen. Greg. I believe you're in my seat''

''And I believe I showed you your place.'' He replied smirking as he suckled on his fucking sigar.

''Get out of my seat.''  You said again a cold expression on your face

''Who the fuck do you think your talking to?'' Hes spoke getting agitated

''I don't know who the fuck you think you are.'' You spoke opening your coat taking it off throwig it to the butler in the corner, as well as your hat ''But I wil let you know who the fuck you aint.''

''Oh tell me.'' He spat

You wanted to pull the gun and point it at him. the whole room got silent

''Gentleman.. I believe I am still the one in charge of any way out of this city. I control the roads, seas and skies.. If any of you think that this piece of shit is going to win from me... then I will warn you. You do not know me well.. ''

You heard a cane tap the ground. ''Fucking ell Ollie. u sure the meeting was today? if its not ey.. kiss your bonus goodbye.'' Alfie entered the room, you didn't look but you knew

''The fucks going on ere?'' Alfies voice spoke ''The fuck u doing in her chair?'' he asked stepping closer, so close you could geel his clothing brush yours

''Who the fuck is he?'''' Greg asked pretending to be unfazed

''Who the fuck am I. Who the fuck is you?'' He asked pointing with his cane ''I think you need to get the fuck up mate because I will completely fucking sodomize you. I will. ram it right up your arse.'' 

''This is ridiculous. '' Greg Snapped

''What do you want us to do Alfie, Mister black here.. well he is certainly the better Man for the job. he is.. well a man for once.''

''Well.. Alright then. Thats fine right. totally fine. let me just.'' Alfie pulled a gun and pointed it at Sabini all the men in their chairs moving back

You felt Alfie had your back but the rest did not.. and you figured. Greg didn't know the people.. he just thinks is making easy money. he didn't spend years building this up like you and your late husband had.. you had always been the social contact and the brain.. your at husband just the pawn you moved around.

''Fine..Let see how you all will move our contraband without my contacts.'' You spoke stepping back turning around walking out

-------------

As you walked down the street after the meeting you first of all forgot your coat and second.. it was fucking raining. it had been about ten minutes when a car pulled up. the door opened and you saw Alfie

''Get in' He spoke making you sigh and get in.. your coat and hat were folded on the seat.

''It took them a few minutes before they realised he wasn't qualified.. but you are right..Ollie saw guardianship papers. he is going to make a move at your children.. which is why..I fucking did this aight..'' He spoke putting the marriage certificate signed and all on your lap..