Discipline. (Requested)

hardywoman99

(Alfie Point of view)

''Don't fuckin start with me right now Ol.'' I sneered as the tall thin boy stood in the doorway, wiping his blood soaked hands clean with a dirty rag..

''Alfie, I think you need to head home, it's been a hellish day..'' He spoke his voice shaking ever so slightly..

''Don't tell me what to fuckin do right. fuckin don't. '' I snapped placing the cigar between my lips, inhaling the thick smoak. The warmth on my lips relaxing me ever so slightly..

''Does eating a warm dinner and being in between your wives legs not sound like a treat right now Alf?'' Ollie stepped closer his eyes on me.. He was a stubborn lad..But he knew I had a weakness for him..that's why he pushed. ''Forget the mistake they made today, we'll recover. a few hundred pounds worth of rum bottles is nothing to us''

''Fuckin ell Ollie. I'm going home..'' I sighed getting up shrugging on my coat, and grabbing my cane.. The pain in my leg shooting up to my lower back.. Fucking cold weather.

--------------

(Elizabeth Point of view)

I let out a soft giggle as Jake pulled me closer, his icy blue eyes staring into mine..  His eyes unsettled me sometimes, he shared them with his father and his brother..

''Join me for the pictures tonight..'' He spoke his voice soft, smooth, charming.. the hint of a smile playing on his lips..

''Beg me Shelby boy..''  I replied teasing him..

''What the actual fuck is this then?..'' A very very formiliar voice spoke behind me.. laced with anger

Both of us turned to him.. my dad..

''Dad..'''I breathed pulling on Jakes hand.. trying to get him to stand behind me.

''What have we here.. Jake Fucking Shelby.. Not while I'm still fuckin breathing..'' He spoke his voice laced with venom.. His knuckles clutching his cane so hard the either bones in his hand could break any minute or the cane in his hand would..

''Mister Solomons.'' Jake spoke Boldly refusing to cowar behind me..  ''I was just inviting Elizabeth for the pictures.'' 

''You put your grubby pikey hands on my daughter?'' he asked his tone low.. 

''I did nothing she didn't agree to.'' Jake spoke amusement in his tone.. He was so much like his father.. which only angered mine more.

''Right. Elizabeth, go home.'' He spoke his eyes meeting mine.. It was not the moment to defy him.. but why was I unable to cooperate..I didn't know.

My father stepped forward in a limp, his cane lifting, the handle of it poking Jakes chest..

''You go home right now.. Or I will beat every teeth from his dirty gypsy scum mouth..and wear them as a fuckin necklace.'' My father spoke..

I squeezed Jakes hand and met my fathers eyes again before turning.. walking away.. only to hear a body hit the ground.. I didn't dare look.

-----------------------

I was at home, my mother hugging me tightly on the sofa.. both of us stirring when the front door slams open and shut, the formiliar cane ticking the floor.. the thud of my fathers leg hitting the floor boards heavy..

The stairs were murder on his leg but he refused to buy another home..because my mother had build her garden in this one..

He appeared in the doorway. a few speckles of blood on his cheek. 

I shot up ''Where is he?'' I demanded finding confidence in fearing for Jakes life.

''Waking up in his warm little bed at the Shelby residence I reckon. Granted he'll have a scar or two..but atleast he will wake up.'' He spoke as if it were nothing.. as if he didn't just hurt the guy I loved. He poured himself a cup of tea as if what he said was normal.

''You are cruel.. and vicious..'' I snapped at him..

He turned to me and walked over with his limp.. The limp that did not even made him slightly less intimidating.. 

''Alf my love, It is young love.. Don't you remember us at her age.. how my father chased you.. how you hated him for it..'' My mother spoke softly standing, making her way to him rubbing between his shoulderblades.

''Anna.. Don't start..'' My father sighed..

''Don't bother mom.. he is a evil man.. he is god awfull and I hate him'' I snarled.. Out of anger.. Ofcourse I didn't hate him.. I hated how he sometimes could be like this.

''Elizabeth'' My mother spoke sternly before turning to my father who now gripping the teacup tightly. ''Did you have a bad day at work my dear?'' She asked gently..

''Fucking right!'' He exclaimed throwing the cup against the wall shattering it. ''There are fucking rules ere, yeah? there are fucking rules for a fuckin reason right.. Simply, they have to be obeyed right? Alright. Rule fuckin number one, don't fuckin talk to the fuckin enemy. rule number two, anythin that I tell to you is not defied! rule number 3,4,5,6 fucking every other rule. keep out of my fuckin business!''

''Don't treat me like I child!'' I shouted at him.

He stepped back.. something I had never seen before flashing in his eyes.. The look he got when he was angry at a baker in his distillery..

He shook his head and stroked his beard before unbuckling his belt sliding it off his waist..''I see no other option.. I will retort to this type of fuckin discipline then.. Turn around.'' He spoke sternly.

I refused.. fear striking me.. unable to move.

''Fucking turn around!'' He shouted.

''Alfred Solomons.. You raise that belt to our daughter and I will cut off your cock in your sleep.'' My mother spoke in a low.. cold tone.

''That's how it is now ey.. Anna?'' He asked his eyes holding some sort of disbelief.

''Alfie you are the love of my life, and I take every bad part of you because I hold every good part of you dear to my heart.. But you will not ever dare to raise your hand to our daughter..Put it down'' She spoke sternly.. 

And he did.. Realising his mistake..

He left.

----------------

The next morning I sat at my vanity doing my hair when he leaned in the doorway.

''You can see him, but only when my men are with you..'' He spoke sternly..

''Like a child'' I asked looking at his reflection.

''Yes.. Because you are one.. Once you're a adult you can do as you please but intil then you trust me with whats good for you.''He spoke his arms crossed.

''Like a belt?'' I asked.. well snapped.

''I shouldn't have threatend you, it.. was wrong. And I am sorry.. I will never even think about doing that..never again Elizabeth.'' 

''I'm going to the pictures tonight.. ''

''I'll tell the lads.''

''Tell them they're not to be seen.''

''Fine.. ''

''You're paying''

''Right''

''And we get privacy during the pictures.''

''Fuckin hell''

''Privacy''

''Fine'''

''And you will never try to or even think about hurting me.. I am your daughter not a fuckin employee of yours.'' I spoke standing walking to him

''I promise little dove..'' He frowned..

''Then I will love you again.'' I spoke hugging him my hands around his waist..

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders holding me tightly.