Overprotective dad.

(Queenie universe)

First of all. Ages

Alfred 54

You 38 (I'm naming you Queenie Francis Devlin. because my previous stated irritation with (y/n) tell me if its a true bother.)

Son 18 Alfred Junior

daughter 18 Briella

Son 6 Archie

Daughter 6 Olivia.

------------------------------

''Why cant I just go? It's Charlie Shelby nothing will happen'' the curled brunette exclaimed throwing her arms up in defeat

''Because you're only little.'' Alfie spoke up sipping his tea across the dining table. clearly losing his patience.. the light bringing out the few grew hairs he had.

''Come on Alf..She is 18. it's time you let loose a little. She's..''I started with a smile only to be cut off

''Briella is gorgeous smart woman. she is yeah. like you yeah. she is.  but she is innocent and I won't have some cunt compromise her like that. Men are complete sodomites.'' The words were carefully picked but the delivery was harsh..

''Alfie! It's Toms Boy. he's respectable. strong.'' I exclaimed stepping over to him ''Filtering your words remember.'' I warned him raising both brows.

He replied in a nod.. taking of his glasses carefully. placing them on the table, folding his paper neatly he put that down to. ''Alright. You will not go out with a fuckin Pikey, He is 20. yeah. he is ey. he fuckin is. when I was 20 I. you get me point.'' 

''All this because you want me to stay a fucking bloody virgin!'' Briella exclaimed. she certainly had her fathers temper.

''Language young lady. behave. you will not go out with Charlie and that is the end of it.'' he ordered slamming his fist on the table, making me and Briella visibly jump

''Well for your fuckin information. I already slept with someone! thats right Daddy! Little Briella already slept with someone!'' stepping back with a loss of words I just watched.. Briel get up kicking the chair over ''Fuck you, you old cunt.''

It took one glance at Alfie to know he was gonna do something he had never done before..reconizing the look he has when someone fucks up in the bakery.. I rushed over standing infront of Briella ''Alfie....We never, ever.. hit her..Briella go to your room now. ''

She pushed past me and  went upstiars.. But Alfie.. He was pissed.

''Leave me. Now.'' He spat as I reached for him..

''Alf..'' 

''CATERGORICALLY FUCK OFF!'' He screamed 

I sighed and nodded stepping out, closing the door behind me decided going to bed was the thing to do. at the moment

Letting them both Cool down.

----------------------------------------------------

As I layed in bed that night listening to Alfie trashing the kitchen.. counting the antique china he was smashing I felt relief wash over when it stopped.. instead listening to his heavy footsteps going up the stairs. his hushed mumbling went quiet as soon as he stepped in.. Saying nothing. 

''I'm not cleaning it up..'' I tried to joke, tried..

Nothing.

Silently Seething..The only thing worse then his explosive temper.. It meant he was planning or plotting ways to make very clear to Brielle that he was the man of the house and speaking to him in the way she did..was not tolerated.. Glancing down at his big clenched fists which made his knuckles go white The decision to get into it with him or to simply go to sleep was easy. I chose sleep.

--------------

That morning I turned over in bed. to my suprise the usual cold spot in the morning wasnt there.. instead Alfie was sitting straight up in his flannel pyjamas with a lit cigar.

He knows Cigars in bed is only allowed under one circumstance..

''Morning Alfie..'' I sighed turning to my side facing him, edging closer I put my head in his lap

''It is.'' He replied shortly turning his head down to look at me, exhaling the smoke it his me right in the face

''Alfie. You know the rules.. No Cigars in bed. it yellows the paint, when you get clumsy it burns the sheets. and when you're not clumsy it dirties the bed with ash..''

''Fuckin hell. I have never been so emasculated.Why are are ye being so calm about this? because you are, calm.. yeah you are. Our daughter My little Angel.. She..With a fuckin swine! with a Pikey!''

''I knew.''

''You fuckin what?'' This was bad.. the look on his face wasn't new.. but it was never before directed to you..

''I knew Alfie..''' I lied as attempt to take some of his anger away from Briella.

''You fuckin knew..you sneaky Wench..'' He snapped, dissapointment lacing his voice as he pushed me off, a bit to hard seeing as it landed me on the floor

''Ow Alfie! Excuse you!'' getting up I walked to the sofa in the corner grabbing the silk robe slipping it on I turned to him ''Better your attitude or I'm taking her, Junior archie and Olivia.'' I snapped as I stepped out.. avoiding him the rest of the morning. taking the children out to the fair.

-----------------

That afternoon Alfie came back from work, glancing his way he stood there looking small.. with a yellow rose.. which was your favorite.

''Right look then..Fran..I'm sorry. I just.. I know I'm being a cunt yeah. but thats for a good reason isnt it.'' His voice soft like it always was when he was with you.

You decided to let him simmer..Saying nothing as you put away the newly bought expensive china.. you just cost him a fortune..

''It's just..yeah. work has been shite..Sabini is keeping my bookies off Epsom again..it's stressing me out.. Junior yeah he is more intrested in sketching doodles then the ropes of my work..yeah.. and then Briella's innocense. it was the last bit ey.. ''his voice turned pleading.

Putting away the last plate you turned to him, making sure you looked pissed.. stepping over you took the rose lifting it to your nose, taking in the scent.. you pushed past him and went upstairs to check the little ones

----------------------

After a very quiet dinner out with the kids you came back to find Alfie asleep in his chair..Brielle and Junior kissed your cheek and went to bed. taking little Archie and Olivia with them as a thank you..

When you were done checking on the kids you took a warm bath, strawberry oils and candles being relaxing and peacefull..

after a while the door opened. opening your eyes you looked at Alfie.... making sure to look furious again

''I spoke to Briella, I apologised .... just now.. this morning I talked about it to talked to Thomas..to Charlie.. I'm so very sorry Queenie''

''Alfred.'' You said growing a smile.. being reminded of how good this horrible man could be.. seeing the puppy inside the big bad wolf.

HIs eyes grew hopefull

''Get in the fuckin bath. ''

Never having seen him undress so quickly.. he stepped into the bath, making sure to sit infront of you so he could lay against your chest..as he sat down some water flowed over the edges.

''When I thought about my daughter not being so little.. I panicked. I don't want to be done with having children.''

''I'm getting a bit to old. having the twins was a blessing..''

''We can try? and.. otherwise.. there are enough children in a orphanage..''

''Alfie..I love you.''

''I love you Queenie Francis Solomons.''