Maid. (Warning)

Warning, Rape, violence, cussing. 

-----------------------------------

''Ahh Goodmorning Hope.'' Mister Shelby spoke walkling through the bedroom wearing nothing but a towel.

''Goodmorning Mister Shelby. ''I spoke tugging on the duvet, straightening it before walking to the small bench at the end of the bed, taking the clothing hanger with a dark grey suit, white shirt, underwear and anything else he would need to dress properly. ''Freshly steamed and pressed Mister Shelby.''

''What would I do without you?'' He asked walking over. ''Charles?'' He asked taking te clothing from me putting it on the bed

''With his nanny, sir.'' I spoke putting my hands behind my back. ''He is a bright young boy. very kind.'' I spoke. I really did like Charles. He sometimes followed me around and helped me with the beds. He would ask about books whenever his nanny let him have time for himself..

''She's been here for a month now? I havent had the chance to speak to her about him. what's your opinion on her Hope?'' He asked as he made his way to the bathroom.

''I couldn't say sir. It is not my place'' I spoke again, unable to help the nervousity in my voice..''Mary is the housekeeper, She hired Helga.''

''I am asking you arent I? eh?'' He spoke entering again, his hair neatly combed back.

''I find her stern Mister Shelby. She is very serious.'' I took a step back as he stepped closer

''Charles is a energetic boy.'' He replied his thumb scratching his hip..

My eyes glancing down a moment before averting.

''It might be a personal preference sir, but I find it better for energetic boys to be redirected in spending their energy in a productive way rather then being told to sit and be quiet.'' I slowly made my way to the door ''Will that be all sir?''

''Yes Hope. That will be all.''

--------------------------

Around inner time I was busy with the laundry, the door behind me opened and closed.. for some reason my stomach started to ache. deep down I knew why

Hands were on me and the thick scent of too much too cheap cologne filled my nostrils.

Pushed over on the table I knew who this was..James Davis.

His smoke scented breath was hot on my neck when he pulled up my skirts..his hard buldge pressed against my ass.''I saw you cleaning that fireplace.. you have no fucking idea how hot it is seeing you on your knees while you used to be so above me..Spread your legs.''

I did so, his spit wet hand slapping on my slit before slamming himself in, I stopped myself from crying out. He didn't deserve the satisfaction.

As he pounded into me my nails dug into the table, my eyes shut tightly.His hand grabbing my neck 'Thats good right..Moan my name ylu little slut.'' 

''I've had better.'' I managed to speak, my tone confident..

The hand resting on my hip pulled away and he smacked my ass harshly ''Moan bitch'' he ordered before grabbing one of my arms pulling my wrist behind my back slamming my chest into the table his nails digging into my skin.

''No.'' I spoke again, I was fucking him in return for his silence but I would not  degrade myself even lower then I already was.

After a while he came and pulled out, pushing his dick back in his trousers. I pulld up my panties and pulled down my skirt watching him ''Will that be all?''