Queenie Francis Devlin

I feel the need to write out my otp for Alfie

Her Name is Queenie Francis Devlin, Alfie always calls Her Fran because she isnt a number one fan of her first name, Although Alfie always teases her with it. but other then that he calls her Pet alot to or Dove

She is a nurse 

She is fair skinned, curvy, blonde long hair which was unusual for the time they were in. she loves her red lipstick and wearing really happy dresses. She has Green eyes.

Younger sister of Ross and elder sister of Leonard and the twins Reginald and Ronald (REFERENCEEE not related though how could they be? 20 years difference ;) )

She grew up a strong girl a poor girl With a nack of pickpocketting. Protecting her younger brothers until they could fight for themselves.. the protecting of her brothers gave her a nack of fighting which she used to make money with when her brothers went to war. she used the money to pay for her homing, food and nursing school

When her brothers came back hurt she met Alfie after she posed as a man working at the bakery. to pay for the medicine  her brothers needed.

When he finally found out she became the company nurse, helping alfie with his sciatica and psoriasis. also keeping the men in good health so they wouldnt be getting sick anymore..

After a while you became close with Alfie. Lunching together, having little chats, he started walking you home after a incident (See imagine *Yes mister Solomons*)

Other then that Sabini has tried taking her over on multiple ocassions, But being secretly smitten like he is he always refuses. (Felt the need to put it in there)

Future

I have written imagines with kids but I'm not happy with those. so from this point the two youngest will be deleted, When I write kids imagines it will only be Alfie Junior and Brielle.

MORE TO COME