Cravings (Queenie universe)

(You're not pregnant.. just hungry.)

''Alf.'' you whispered into your husbands ear while he snored quite loudly.

''Mhm..'' he grumbled keeping hs eyes closed trying to ignore you

''Alfie..''  You tried again

''Sssh..'' he hushed

''Alfie.. Wake up. I can't sleep..'' You whispered into his ear..

He groaned and turned on his back ''Sweet-art. Please just..''

''Cheese.. I can't stopp thinking about cheese..''

''Go to sleep.''

''Please Alf.. Get me some.''

''No..''

''Get me some''

''No''

You bit his ear quickly.

''Ow.. Fuckin hell mate,'' he growled slapping your leg ''Stop it.''

''Please Alfie.. If you don't get it.. Then I won't visit you in the office anymore..''

He growled ''Where am I going to find Cheese at this time..'' he asked grabbing the clock holding it in the moonlight ''Fuckin hell doll.. it's three in the morning..I have to go to the bakery in three and a half hours..''

''You can just make a few calls..Nobody is going to refuse you,''

''You will owe me.'' He said rolling out of bed with a groan ''Fuckin Cold outside..I can feel me Sciatica.. I can..I and you know I can't drive a car in this weather.'' 

''Don't whine Grandpah. Call Ollie.'' You teased cuddling into the blankets. 

''I can't believe you're doing this Doll.. Fuckin can not believe this. fucking 'ell'' He cussed pulling on his trousers and  a linnen shirt. literally stumbling into his boots before snatching his coat and leaving

----------------------

The door slammed open downstairs and you were immediatly awake a pair of footsteps moved around downstairs ''Get on then Lad. Get on the couch. I'll get this to the missus.. Blankets in the.. you know where they are. night Ollie.'' He said in his booming voice as he walked upstairs..

Rubbing your hands together you couldnt help but grin ''Did you get it?''

''Do I ever fuckin dissapoint you Queenie?'' He stated more then asked as he sat down on the bed..with a groan

''Is it that cold outside?'' You asked slipping out of bed. walking over..

He nodded offering a litle block of cheese.. You opened your mouth and he popped it in..

''Let me help you.''  You spoke softly knowing the Cold makes him very very stiff. 

''Alright then luv..''  He sighed laying back.

You started to undress him starting with his boots and working up to his trousers pulling them off.  During the little exchange of domestic love towards eachother he fed you blocks off cheese..

''You know I love you..'' You spoke walking over to the bed grabbing his by the armpits and pulling him to lay on the bed properly, moving to lay on top of him with the blankets covering you two. all the while munching on cheese

''I know don I..''

(Short one, but I needed to work my shit into something, In the mood for a good lil rant though )