That time where you got hurt..One of the times

(Queenie universe)

(Warning Abuse, foul language, Blood)

Being the company nurse you had gotten to know lots of the workers pretty well, down to the names of their kids.. But since the Shelby's put in men it had gotten more hectic. New faces, lots of fights.. Due to that you hadnt really gotten time to know the new men.. The men wanted to know you though, catcalling and flirting..The elder workers cut that all down but then it started again with faking injuries.. When a few started to grope you, you decided it had been enough. 

knocking on Alfies door you waited for a anserw

''Yeah?!Come on''

Stepping in you saw alfie sit there..His glasses on his nose as he was looking through some papers..

''Alfie. Would you talk to the new Shelby boys..I'm not comfortable around them. they grope and call me vulgair names.. Make up being sick.. I don't want you to hurt them..just speak to them or I will start looking for someone who wants to take my place here.'' You were suprised at how strong you came over.. you tend to get emotional alot lately..

''They fuckin what? who they think they fuckin with ey? Fuckin cunt.. Love go back to your place. Take the rest of the day off. I'll sort this'' He took of his glasses and got up, a slow grunt coming from his throat

''Call me Afterwards okay Alfie.. '' He nodded and walked me out..

---------------------------

Pacing  back and forth in the livingroom waiting for Alfies call you got interrupted by a knock at the door..

''Alfie you were supposed to call..'' You said stepping over.. opening up you realised who were standing infront of you.. trying to close the door it was pushed open..

(I'm not going to describe the things that happend because I'm not great at that yet..Working on it!! same with Smut! So the men barged in.. and kicked the hell out of her.. her brothers were out of town to their grandmother so she was alone. after beating her up badly they wanted more. she remembered her brothers service guns. able to reach one she shot one of the guys.. they fled. She passed out 

-----------------------------

the sound of a ringing phone awoke you the first time.. you could feel pain.. everywhere.. is was coursin through your body.. Crawling towards the table you tried reaching.. but the weakness wouldnt allow it..getting not more then a mere inch from the ground.. darkness took over..

The second time you were awakened by banging on the door.. eventually the floor shook as a wave of wind hit your face.. followed by a loud bang.. Then hands touching and lifting your body. you could feel panic and then nothing. Blackness took over..

----------------------------

The third time you awoke you were feeling less pain..just freezing cold..where the hell were you?.. Hell? trying to open your eyes it felt like glue had shut them..you could see the red of your eyelids.. meaning you were in the sun.. after a little while of trying to move you managed to open your eyelids.. the sun was indeed there and burning in your eyes..groaning as reflex you turned your head.. seeing a sleeping figure in the chair next to you.. Alfie..

''Alf..'' You managed to mutter.. struggling to speak hard enough

Luckily he awoke straight away..

''Queenie.. you're awake...'' He spoke getting of the chair and on his knees..

''Alf..Sun..'' You managed to mutter, the cold really getting to you

''Oh fuckin hell right.'' He got up and strutted to the curtains, closing them enough for the sun to not be a bother.