Bullied

week 1..

He cried

week 2

He cried

week 3

its getting better?

week 4

Talk at school

week 5

his sister got mad at his bullies

week 6

He got beat up fucking broken rib.

week 7 

talk school

week 8

talk school

WEEK 9

No Alfie this is the last fucking time! he can't stand up for himself! And Lyria doing it all the time is only making it worse!

Alfie sighed as he filled the kids schoolbags zipping them up. ''Look pet. you going there screaming about at kids isn't going to help!'' 

''Don't you raise your voice at me Alfred Solomons!'' you exclaimed ''I'm going to grab tha tlittle fucker scotty by his hair and I will show him whats what.''

''You're not going to hurt a child sweetheart. Thats it. okay. hear me.''

''Fine. I wont.'' 

----------------

When Lyria walked off to her class you looked at Oliver ''Now.. don't you let them bully you again. you're a solomons.''

''My dad is a baker. so what.. Mary's dad is too..It means nothing. our family is ful of losers..''

That was it..

''Sweetheart can you walk to your dad in the car and tell him what you told me?''

Oliver nodded and walked back to his dad with a confused look..

You jsut looked down at your skirt and straightend it, as did you straighten your blouse and buttoned one button of your pink with a pink fur lined coat. you were the face of femininity..small full of curves and with neat hair.. you looked around and heard your name being called by Alfie.. but then you found your target..

Walking forward your heels clicking you stepped up to the biggest male on that field..which is also the head bullies dad.. 

''Mister Romano?''

The male turned and grinned looking you up an down. ''Well well well.. finally coming to get some? no women say no to me a second time.''

You hooked the fucked and decked him to the ground..

''DAD!'' The Romano boy screamed

You turned to him and grew a sweet smile.. ''I will be here every''

When his father tried getting up you kicked him in the guts  ''Like I said. I will be here every single day beating up your father.. until you stop bullying my son.''

And just then Alfie grabbed you arms and dragged you away

----

WEEK 10

You had been going to school punching that boys dad every single day...until he would stop which he hasn't.

Today when you walked on the yard your heels clicking you saw Romano and someone very formiliar.. your own high school bully.. Looking next to you you saw your best friend Scarlett looking at you with a I know look..

You nodded and walked to the Romano's ''is your garbage kid ready to fucking quit beating up mine?''

''You're kidding me. big teeth Queenie? You let yourself be beaten up by big teeth queenie? What the fuck Jerry!'' She shouted slapping him over the head..''try beating me..''

You nodded but before you could beat the shit out of her scarlett zoomed past youand knocked the bitch to the ground..

''Gonna try and touch my girl again you cunt? fucking gypsy whore. Nu uhh. Not today cheap cunt.''

You looked at the kid.. who was by now crying.. ''Stop bullying my son.''

-----------

Week 12.. 

Oliver didn't get bullied anymore.. and the Romanos.. they moved..

Always protect your kids, friends and family..