Thats my idiot.. fuck (SHORT)

Alfie was walking through the farmers market with his men ''And you're fucking sure she's here Lad?'' He asked 

''Yes mister Solomons.. We saw the missus here alone..'' One of the men said carefully

'''Well if ya fucking saw her why did you get me instead of follow her you big stupid fuck,'' Alfie cusses walking through the stands 

''Sir would you like to taste some'' A merchant started

'FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK THE FUCKING HELL OFF MATE!'''Alfie screamed with consumption pushing the man aside heavy breathing.

his hands on his sides as he thought to himself..where the fuck is his wife?

''You big fucking lump. Do you know who the fuck I am?'' a voice shouted in the distance

''Sir..'' Alfies men said

Alfie turned around an looked at the womans figure from the back ''Who the fuck is that wenchy bitch then.'' But when Alfie took a closer look he growled ''Oh god.. thats my wenchy bitch.. fuck'' Alfie hurried over and wrapped his arm around her waist ''Whats this then love?''

''Get your hands of.. oh Alfie.. there you are. This fuck refuses to give me my order because my husband is not with me..Misogynic asshole.'' 

''You little bitch ''The salesman said raising his hand. but Alfies wife stepped in and punched him..

Alfies men chuckled

As the saleman got redder by the second he looked at Alfie ''You let your wife speak and act like that? fucking disgrace''

''You know.'' Alfie spoke suddenly smashing the man to the ground ''redheads.. you gotta love em..''

Alfies wife kissed his cheek ''Now grab my package you cock. I want my new dress. ''

Alfie nodded ''Lads!'' He ordered as the men went to look for Misses Solomons dress.''