Cold feet

(Queenie universe)

as I layed in bed, shivering from the cold.. all the blankets available were already on the bed, but in the cold wintermonths the cold couldnt be fought.. it wasnt helping that Alfie was late once again.. like the past week. coming home late and grumpy, leaving early and not quietly..

And as I tried to lul myself to sleep te formiliar slam of the front door woke me straight up.. His heavy boots moved up the stairs until they stopped right infront of the bedroom door, it creaked open, when I looked over I couldnt help but be reliefd that he was okay..

staying quiet through him undressing himself which was about as gracefull as a Rhino in a shop with antique china doing the tango with another bigger rhino..

''Fuckin hell..I can feel me balls shrink in this bloody fuckin place.'' he grumbled as he dropped himself next to me. I could hear him lean over, a push against my butt following

''Ey. wake up then Queen.'' 

''Alfie. hush.. I'm tired. seriously I have seen Elephants sit down with more grace...''

''Aghh come on. '' He chuckled his warm hand touching my cold arm.

'''No Alfie. just lay down. It's cold.. You're late again.''

''Well.. I can go for som cunny.'' grabbing my butt he squeezed

''Alfie turn around and get the fuckin hell to sleep. you come late. you dont fucking get to fuck. you're acting like a cunt, mate.''

muttering in Hebrew he turned around..

as we tried sleeping again I could hear his hand moving closer

''Don't you fucking dare..'' I warned

''Come on Fran..Let me warm up my cock.''

''I will cut it the fuck of.''

''Emasculating... And then you tell me I'm acting like a cunt.''

I sighed.. I was so done. Lifting my feet I pressed the cold soles to his still warm back

''FUCKIN HELL YOU WANT ME DEAD?!'' He shouted turning around pinning me down

''Just lay down and let me cuddle. You're warm I need warm''

''You know I cant sleep when we snug. I need space.''

''You come late every night, you rudely wake me up every morning and night. you let me wait until dinner is cold and then you fuckin refuse to cuddle me.''

''I know thats why I took tomorrow and tuesday off.'' He moved to lay down next to me.. wrapping his arms around me his heat was tingling my skin

''Alright...Tomorrow morning we can start up with some bending and stretching.. if you catch my drill''

''I catch your drill..''

This one sucks but I had a idea and barely any time ;)