Ages and Rules.

edited: June 10, 2020

I HAVE ATTACHED PHOTOS/GIFS OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS BELOW. These are the characters that will be making frequent appearances throughout the book.

ALSO, call it sleep deprivation but for some reason I added a small funny summary to each character below and I included their Zodiac, Hogwarts house, and bending ability according to Avatar the Last Airbender and their respective sun sign.

1st) Do NOT Promote your or any one elses stories on here unless you have my permission. If you would like a shoutout please message me on my personal inbox and I would be happy to help. If you do not have my permission I will delete your comment and block you.

2nd) Do NOT steal or copy any of my ideas, everything you see in this whole book I have written and come up with on my own, copyright is a felony and I will report you. So just don't do it. If any of my lovely readers see's someone copying me please do tell me, I would really appreciate it.

3rd) This is a coming of age story. There are mentions of abuse, foster care, same sex love, and if anyone has a problem with that or is bothered by this please leave. I do not need any rude comments, I am writing this for enjoyment and to make others smile.

~~~~~~~~~

Main Characters. Ages.

Morningstar Family.

April "Scar" Morningstar. 17.
Angry because the world sucks. Broken skin and new piercings. Aries. Acts like a Gryffindor, thinks and feels like a Hufflepuff. Blue Fire/Lightning/Energy bender. Quiet feminist. The smell of spray paint and the color black.

 The smell of spray paint and the color black

Peter Morningstar. 41.
Adoptive father of April. Constantly worried about his daughter. Old school and strict. Loves his spouse.

Billy Morningstar. 38.
Adoptive father of April. Wants what's best for her. Witty and open-minded to the struggles of youth. Constantly worried about his spouse.

Margo Family. (In age order)

James Margo. 41.
Provider. Taurus. Gryffindor. No bending. Far from perfect. Salt and pepper hair and selective hearing. Room for improvement but well intentioned.

Ruth Margo. 39.
Protector. Cancer. Hufflepuff. Water bender/Healer. Fair but firm. Crinkly eyes and mother's warmth. Radical feminist. Patient but will fuck you up if you curse in her house.

Ace Osaka Margo.21.
Ivy League. Libra. Gryffindor. Air Bender. Biracial relationships and morning coffee. Feminist ally. The eldest and the proudest.

 The eldest and the proudest