Chapter 3.

"I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet."
-Ed Sheeran
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what's your real name?" Dante asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I gave a sickly sweet smile only to be responded with a frown from hothead.

"Ignore my twin brother. He's likes to stick his nose in everyone's business." Ellison sighed.

I raised my eyebrows.

They both nodded at the same time as Ellison went and stood in between him and Frankie. The resemblance between them wasn't noticeable. They both had dark hair, eyes and high cheekbones. But that was as close to looking the same as it got.

"I can see who got the good looks." I winked at the smokey brunette with nail polish.

She let out a soft laugh as the others made fun of Dante for and I quote "Getting burned by the new girl"

"Alright. Alright." James made them go quiet before turning to me "You've officially met the boys."

Ellison cleared her throat.

"And the girl." James added.

I motioned a hand at the large gang, raising my eyebrows as amusement crossed my features.

"You're all in alphabetical order." I stated.

"A." I pointed to Ace.

"B." A point to Blaze.

"C." Finger to Cameron.

"D." Point to the first born twin--Dante.

"E." To the only girl--Ellison.

"F." To Frankie.

"G." Gabriel.

"H." Little Heath.

"And I." I pointed down to the one still holding my hand, bopping him on the nose Izzy once again giggled and grinned.

"It's a erm-private joke I guess you can say." James joked.

"Smart." I remarked.

"Dad, I hate to sound rude but I got shit to do. Are we done?" Mr. Bad boy said in a blunt tone.

"Blaze no bad words!" Izzy tried to scowl--key word. Tried.

Holding his hands up in surrender he gave a genuine smile at the little guy.

"Sorry kiddo. I keep forgetting."

"He's right Blaze. Your mother and I have told all of you to watch what you say when you're around the young ones." James directed.

"I said I forgot. You know what? Whatever I'm out." Blaze rolled his eyes before bolting for the door.

Note to self: soft spot for younger siblings but not so great with parents.

"Ahem. Sorry for that." James brought my attention back to him "He can be a bit on edge."

"It's understandable." I replied in a calm tone "Living with ten other people can do that. I would know since I spent my whole life in the system. Girl homes were the worst, they are very territorial about their shi-stuff. You so much as glance at them and you will either wake up the next morning with a black eye, dislocated shoulder, or all your hair cut off."

They all stared at me with shock, I caught a glimpse of pity on Ruth and Gabriel's face.

"I would know because I used to be like that--territorial I mean..."