Chapter 23.

"I've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks."
-Nirvana
~~~~~~~~

Everyone in the house had learned by now that there were only two reasons why Scar should ever be woken up.

1: The house was on fire and she only had two minutes to get out.

2: Food.

So when she felt hair tickling her chin and chest as soft lips trailed kisses lower and lower down her body, Scar let out a tired moan.

"Wake up April." Winter whispered, watching April's face scrunch up in confusion--she took note of how April looked much younger sleeping, but she guessed everyone looked younger asleep.

"No." her voice was coated with sleep and Scar could feel Winter's thighs tense.

Thinking up another reason to try to see her pretty brown eyes, Winter whined "C'mon I'm bored."

Scar kept her eyes closed but could tell it was early morning by the little light shining through.

"It's too early. I need to regain my strength." She spoke.

"No you don't." She could imagine the eye roll Winter was giving her as she made her way back up and settled on resting her forearms across Scar's chest, her head following shortly.

"For all the things we've done all night I would beg to differ. I need food and sleep, and maybe a new car but that's another story."

The little giggle her girlfriend let out made a lazy smile grace her face, and finally ever so slowly her eyes fluttered open, the light shined through more brighter and with Winter being the first thing she saw her breath hitched as the rays made her look like a blue eyed angel.

"Morning Morningstar." Winter grinned.

"Okay how long have you been waiting to use that?" April rolled her eyes.

"Past two months. I know it's early but I was hoping we could--I dunno--get ready, eat, then take a stroll?"

"Why can't we just bum around here? Where it's warm and you're very naked." Scar teased purposely moving her hair away from her neck that covered Winter's chest, the other hand slid down her back resting on the curve that almost always made many male heads turn.

"You're one to talk." Her girlfriend joked back, the deep blush on her cheeks prominent.

Pushing herself off the tanned girl, she laid beside her "I seem to recall that you too are lacking clothes."

Winter giggled as she lowered the blanket all the way to Scar's hips. It wasn't until her side came into full view where her smile dropped into a frown and mood changed to one of sudden seriousness.

Scar who had closed her eyes briefly again, didn't see her girlfriends face turn to one of sadness.

However, when cold chubby fingers skimmed the only thing Scar had ever tried to hide her eyes screwed shut tighter, Winter watched her flinch and become vulnerable with one simple touch--and not in a good way.

"Please don't."

"April-"

"I can't Win. I can't even look at it without feeling disgusted. Nonetheless be okay with you touching it and feeling just as disgusted."

"I will never be disgusted Scar. I loved you before you told me and I loved you even more after."

"God I should've never told you." she rolled her head away from her.

"Then why did you?"

"Because I love you. When you love someone, they have a power over you, and I'd rather you have that power then...then this."