Chapter 10.

"Before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for."

-The Cab

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scar

I can't believe she just did that.

Making my way to the front desk where a silver haired lady watched me with cold eyes. She somewhat resembled that evil grandmother from 'Flowers in the attic.' Hmp. Weird.

"May I help you?" Her voice croaked.

"I need my schedule." Answering in a monotone voice, tapping my digits in the same rhythm as the song stuck in my head.

"Name?" She sighed.

I paused before I said in a hushed tone "April Morningstar."

She clicked a few buttons and made a few grunts before the familiar sound was heard and Bam! my times table was printed out and handed to me.

"Thanks dude."

"Excuse me?"

I had already walked out unable to reply. Looking at the map on the back of the schedule, I noticed my own locker was just two halls down. I started my way wanting to see where I could put my books and other pointless shit so I wouldn't have to carry it around.

Rummaging through my bag I took the same black sharpie I had drawn on Blaze with, using my mouth to uncap it while I blacked out my name with the other, writing "SCAR" on the side I put the marker back and continued reading my classes, trying to figure out the fastest route to it when my shoulder collided with someone making them fall back.

"Hey!"

"Oh shit." I murmured looking down I held a hand out to the stranger pulling them up to their feet.

I was forced to look up at his 6'1 height, the first thing I noticed were the tattoos. Much like mine his covered his arms and shoulders, the thing was his went all the way to covering his neck, hands and knuckles. Whereas mine stopped at my wrists.

Wearing a faded blue tank top with the Adidas logo on it, acid blue skinny jeans hung low on his hips, to finish it off a pair of Jordan's were on his feet while a Snap-Back was on top of his head.

Brown eyes stared at me in curiosity, two diamond earrings pierced each of his ears and I even noticed a diamond on his nose, unlike my silver hoop his was just a simple stud.

"Sorry man I didn't see you there." I finally broke the silence.

He showed me a row of pearly whites "It was my fault, I should've moved. I gotta give it you props though, you got one hell of a shoulder." he laughed rubbing his arm where I hit him.

"Yeah I've been told that." I let out a dry laugh.

Holding out a hand he introduced himself "Jerome Swain."

I took his peace offering, his palm warm in mine before offering a smile of my own "Nice to meet you. I'm Scar."

Eyes slightly widening Jerome looked at me in realization.

"Oh you're Scar! Blaze and Cameron have told me so much about you!"

Giving him a look of confusion I replied "You know Cam and Blaze?"

He grinned "We're all best friends. Although everyone knows the famous Margo family."

"Famous?"

Stealing my paper from my hands he looked at the five classes and smiled "We have two classes together, I think you have a couple with Cam and maybe last period with Blaze. Here I'll take you to your locker."