Chapter 26.

"Everyone's competing for a love they won't receive."
-Lorde
~~~~~~~
GUYS I CHANGED THE ACTOR WHO'S PLAYING DREW. GO TO THE LAST CHAPTER TO SEE.

"C'mon on El!"

"No!"

Ariana rolled her eyes, for the past ten minutes she has been shouting and urging Ellison to come out of her bathroom. She was aware her best friend was self-conscious and stubborn, but so was she and if she was going to have to drag her out, you better bet your sweet ass she will.

"Get your big butt out of there or else." She warned.

Ellison didn't respond. Minutes ticked by and right as Ariana stood up to march into the restroom, a lock clicking out of place was heard.

"There's no way I can pull this off."

Ariana looked at her head to toe, seeing her bare feet with the green nail polish chipping off a bit.

"Well actually with the right shoes-"

Ellison rolled her eyes, swiftly moving past her to look herself in the full length mirror by her window, "No. I mean it's so girl-like and I'm not,"

"Oh stop being so whiny," Ariana moved behind her, grabbing the clip from her desk and tying her best-friend's hair up in an elegant way, placing her hands on her shoulders and smiling at her through the reflection "See? You look pretty."

"I look dead." Ellison dead-panned "Where's Winter? She said she would do my-"

A soft knock echoed through the room, before her door was pushed open and blue eyes peered inside.

"Hey," Winter's face lighted up as she strolled right in when realizing everyone was decent "Still want me to do your make-up?"

The older girl had changed her clothes from the last time they saw each other. A black crop top fit her curved upper torso, high waist black and white pants were tucked into a dark pair of combat boots. She kept her make-up natural, her hair was now pulled back into a ponytail instead of it's bun; lastly the gold necklace around her neck and silver bracelet put the whole outfit together.

"Yes, please." Ellison gave a smile in return. She didn't hate Winter, she hardly knew her. She understood that now, it wasn't Winter's fault she had a two-timing assbutt for a girlfriend. Plus since she had no real reason to dislike Winter, she decided to stop wasting her time with the gray haired girl, it gave her more time to let her anger and hate grow towards Scar.

The Margo could practically hear her grandmother scolding her for even thinking of hating someone. She was taught to not let anger nor fear cloud her judgment, no matter how hard things got she needed to let nature take its course and let the ancestors thread her true destiny.

However, it was better said than done. No matter how much she meditated, how much she prayed or chanted. She continued to feel this never ending sadness, a gnawing in her stomach and mind causing her to be frustrated and irritable.

She didn't know how to stop it, after all how does one exactly tell their mind to shut up?

~

"Hey you." Scar held out a hand, making Winter sit on her lap as she smiled fondly at her.

Winter grinned back, wrapping an arm around Scar's shoulders, she left her other hand on her lap, looking at the boys who's attention was glued to the telly "What are you guys up to?"

"Football game," She explained "Not your football."

She pouted, it's not that she hated U.S. football, she just hated that every time someone mentioned the word 'Football', her mind instantly thought of home.