Chapter 13.

"I realize your laugh is the best sound I have ever heard."
-Taylor Swift

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edited: July 8, 2020

Scar

The rest of the day had gone by rather slowly. It was lunch time and I was the first one out of my class.

People gave me curious glances but looked away quickly seeing the kind of mood I was in.

After my whole conversation with Cameron and Jerome, I ran into Blaze on my way to second block. After giving me a glare, he crushed the life out of me in a bear hug. Telling me how he was glad to see my stupid ass and that the next time I bailed he was going to personally find me and beat the tar outta me.

Needless to say, it went quite well.

Frankie--I saw in the middle of second block while taking a bathroom break to go and smoke. He was hanging out in the band hall when I surprised him and didn't show much emotion in his blue/grey eyes. Instead he asked for my opinion in a new song he wrote which shocked me since Frankie hated showing the rest of his family personal things (including his music) not that I objected, his lyrics were open and emotional. Things the quiet one wasn't known for.

My pissed off face was caused by the one I nicknamed hot-head. I encountered Dante Margo during third period, I was as usual skipping the first few minutes and hanging out on the bleachers. It just so happened the track team liked to practice during that block and knowing the famous Dante London Margo, he was on that team.

Upon seeing the trouble making tattooed girl taking out a flask full of liquor he climbed up and gave me that same irritating look Ace did, if it weren't for his birth certificate I probably would've said they were twins instead of Ellison and him.

Of course I found his whole "intimidating" figure amusing and ended up giving him a sickly sweet smile.

He didn't find it funny. Instead he yelled, raged, and annoyed the shit outta me. I ended up slapping him and it only made him shout more.

After awhile I got a headache and told him to shove his anger up his ass before actually heading to class.

Storming into the room just to be met with a pissed off teacher, I then got a monologue from her about being responsible, staying focused, etc. Now I know how Blaze feels when his dad yaps his ear off.

In all honesty I didn't care about the speech Dante gave me. Or the fact that he was mad about me disappearing, he had every right since I put the whole Margo family in a state of worry.

What upset me was how he made me seem like the total bad guy, how I'm self centered while Ellison was on her guilt trip and worrying all weekend. I mean last time I checked I was the victim. She read MY journal, she invaded MY privacy--not the other way around.

Walking into the large cafeteria I made my way over to the usual table the guys and I sit at. Seeing I was the first one to get here, I took my time to actually look around. Mostly I ignored everything and anything but now that I have nothing better to do I figured: why not?

Round tables were scattered all over the large space, different group hanging out in all of them. My eyes immediately meet the table where a bunch of bulky guys with deep laughter sit. Jocks.

Another was filled with guys holding Nintendo DS' and glasses. Geeks.

This school had it all. Preps, jocks, dancers, nerds, band people, and yours truly, the trouble makers.

It wasn't until I reached the end where my eyes met the familiar heads of blue and black hair.

Ariana and Ellison were sitting at their own table. Which consisted of them and some transgender dude who had a buzzed cut and wore boy clothes. Jerome had told me his name was Klaus, and the faint memory of Ariana talking about him on the first day made sense.