Chapter Four

Aaron POV:
The first day in the vampire village, it seems normal for now, villagers work while their kids are playing around, it is weird how they chase chickens "Are you hungry for some delicious steak?" I look behind me, the princess wears a blue shirt with long white skirt "No" I look back at the window "You sure? A man like you needs energy from meat. Do you like chicken or turkey??" I say "I don't eat turkey, for my family they are pets. Chickens like blood, they are killed to be eaten." she looks pale, like when a ghost flied right in front of her "Why are you scared??" she says "That was a new information for me..." I ask "Can I be alone now?" she says "You've been in this room since yesterday, you need to go outside for some fresh air." she tries to drag me "Really potato?" I smirk "How did you call me?" I say "A potato, because you are so short." she hisses "Oh, I am so scared." sarcasm in my voice "You will be" she jumps, that makes us fall on my bed "Get off! Aph! Someone might see us!!!" she wants to bite my neck "I want your blood" she bites my neck, but I don't anything "It was a joke~" she nibbles my neck "You little" that left a mark "I marked you~" she rolls on my bed "Now I have to get a scarf to cover this." I look in my bag. I find a scarf, then put it on "I'll go for hunting." I grab my gun and leave "Oh wait, I think I have a better weapon." I look at her confused "I'll walk around the village and in case someone wants to eat me, I will shoot." she says "Show them the mark, they'll leave you, trust me." I just go outside. I know they are staring at me, I ignore all of them and their stares "Hey there handsome~" a voice stops me "Excuse me...?" this girl has cat ears, she is a meif'wa "You are the new guy, am I right? And you also have a sister." I say "Yes and you need something from me?" she says "I want you to come over to my place, I would cook for you~" I say "No thanks... I am good." I walk past her "Where are you going?" I say "Somewhere else" I walk to another place, but I get pinned to a tree "You're not going anywhere~" her fangs come out. She takes off my scarf to bite me "What the?" I think she saw the bite mark "The princess got you. Is she your girlfriend?" I push her "No, I just got bitten." I run away from her "I think I escaped." I sit near a lake "Hi" I turn my head, seeing another meif'wa "My name is Nana, but friends call me Kawaii~Chan. Are you Aaron Lycan?" I say "Yes, nice to meet you." we shake hands "That meif'wa from before was Michi. She likes to flirt with hot guys." I raise an eyebrow "Really??" she nods "I got your scarf back." Nana puts it on my neck "Thank you" she takes a sit at my left "Would you like to come over? I have cake." I say "Sure..." I follow her to her house "I have a husband, he's at work." her house is pink and black "It is a nice house." she smiles "Thanks!" I take a seat "Are you a werewolf?" I say "No, i am pure human." she gives me a plate with chocolate cake "This cake is special, because we do not have many visitors as humans." I just eat the cake "Is it good?" I slowly nod "How is your sister?" I say "Good I guess" she says "I am sorry for what Vince did to her..." I try to not get angry "Nana, i'm home!" Nana jumps "Zane dear, we have new people in the village!" the man looks a bit familiar to me "Aaron, this is Zane, my husband." Zane looks at me weird "Aaron? Wait, Aaron Lycan?" my eyes widen "Zane Ro'Meave??" he says "Oh my Irene! Long time no see old buddy! How have you been?" I say "Great, me and my sister got in a little situation." he says "Garroth told me everything." I ask "Garroth is here?" Zane says "He is Aphmau's guard. Looks like you two didn't recognize each other. Now he is at the tower if you want to see him." I say "Thank you Zane, we can catch up later." I run to the tower. It's very tall, so I have to climb, but when i'm about to, I hear swords behind it "They must be training." I take a look and see him with a guy with brown hair, light blue eyes and a tanned skin "Nice work for today Garroth!" Garroth says "Thanks Laurance!" Laurance? I think he is the Laurance Zvahl all the girls fall in love with, Melissa told me "Gar, there's is a person behind the tower." darn it "So? Maybe another fangirl of yours!" I try not to laugh "No, a human." Garroth is quiet "Show yourself!!" I raise both of my hands and reveal myself "It's you" Laurance looks at me wide eyes "Gar... that is Aaron Lycan." Garroth looks at Laurance, then at me "Aaron??" I nod. He drops his swords and hugs me "My old buddy! I can't believe I didn't even recognize you! Where have you been? My father kept asking about Rachel." I stay quiet "Mother died years ago. She got very sick." he says "Oh... i'm sorry. I am sure she is in a better place..." he smiles sadly "Oh, this is Laurance." we shake hands "I heard about you. How is your sister?? Melissa is best friends with her." he says "Good. I see you did hear about me." I say "Melissa told me that all the girls fall in love with you." Garroth laughs "I told you that he will know you by that rumour!" I grin "Do you want to train with us?" I say "I am only good with guns." Garroth says "It will be fine, we will teach you. Plus, it is a way to catch up buddy." I say "Ok" Garroth gives me a sword "Iron sword is good for you." I grab it "Let's fight!!"