Chapter Fifteen

Aaron POV:
I wake up slowly and let out a grunt, I hold my head while I look around. My eyes spot Balto on the couch, sleeping
"He actually stayed here." his ears are moving. He wakes up and looks at me "You ok?" he smiles "I am ok if you are ok." I feel like smiling "Do you want a day of resting...?" I shrug "I'll stay with you. I will take a few days break from my work. My friends are important." I say "You don't have to Balto..." he says "Nonsense! Maria is taking care of the kingdom. I will stay here for 3 days, it has been a while since i've been here." after Balto says that, the door opens "I made breakfast on bed~" Aph brings 2 trays of food "Thank you" I nod at her "I saw you two sleeping yesterday, so I let you be. I slept next to Melissa. She's so sweet." Balto chuckles "Did she sing you a lullaby?" I keep my laughing "I... yes..." I laugh "Can you blame me? Her voice is so nice!" I raise an eyebrow "I don't have a nice voice?" she says "My ears are happy when I hear your sexy voice... especially when you make the sounds~" Balto coughes on his food... I feel my face getting red "Oh my gosh... Aph you gotta stop making him blush. I almost blushed myself." she giggles "I will let you finish eating." she leaves "I think you will be a great husband~" I gulp my food "Can you give me advice on how to be a good husband??" Balto looks at me worried "Advice? Aaron, I know you will be a great husband. No need for advices. I know all the stuff is new for you, but I am sure you will be able to handle it." I put my tray down, I sigh "Dad always believed I would be a great father." I close my black eyes...

*flashback*
"Dad?" father looks at me "Yes Aaron?" I ask "Will I be strong and brave when I will be older?" he smiles "Of course. I know you will. You're a smart boy. I'm going to be very proud when you'll be a a fearless man." he hugs me "And I am sure you will be a great father for your future kids." I smile "Thanks dad" I hug him, I love my father with all my heart.

*back to reality*
"Earth to Aaron!" I open my eyes "You went in your world." I bite my bottom lip "Sorry. A memory came across my mind." Balto finished his food "Let me carry the trays." Balto picks the trays, we go to the kitchen "Just in time! The pie is ready!" Balto gives the trays to a maid "A pie?" Aph cuts the pie "Peach pie" we take a seat "Enjoy~" we look at each other "You made a huge pie only for us...?" she nods "No thanks. I know your tricks. You put a potion in it." my eyes widen "Now that Aph is pregnant
with two babies, she will be a little bit evil." I slowly walk away "Aw come on Aaron, just a bite!" I run away "Nope!" I go into my room "That was close..." I hear knocks "Aaron, are you alright?" I open the door and drag Melissa in "Is everything ok??" I whisper "Aph put a potion in the pie. Balto noticed it. I am hiding until Aph is out of 'evil mode'." she says "What kind of pie?" I say "If it matters, peach pie." knocks are heard again, but not from my door "Melissa? Are you in your room??" I ask "Why is Vincent looking for you?" she blushes "We're going on a date!" I facepalm "If I were you, I would have killed him." I continue "I don't trust this guy. He bit you! If he ever hurts you again, I'll get my gun!" she says "I'll shoot him if he will hurt me." I say "You never used a gun." she crosses her arms "I saw you a million times with it. I can handle it without a problem." I sigh and as I am about to open the door, I hear a knock before I open it "There you are! Ready for our date?" Melissa takes his arm, I give him a glare while they leave "One wrong move and he's dead." I close the and lay on my bed to sleep for 1 hour.

*few minutes later*
Is someone sniffing me? Maybe is just Alexander "Get on your bed Alex..." he keeps sniffing me "Alex what are you- APHMAU!" I fall "What the heck?" she is laughing "That's not funny!" I get up "I'm trying to sleep and you sniff me?" she does puppy eyes "Dang, I can't say no or resist to these eyes..." I sigh "You can sleep with me, but don't make any sound." I get back on the bed, she gets on top of me "Her belly got bigger... no kidding... there are actually 2 babies..."

*3 hours later*
Me and Aphmau jump as we hear the sound of 2 frying pans being hit "IT IS NIGHT FESTIVAL TONIGHT! WAKE UP EVERYBODY!" Garte... "I hate when he does that!!" Aph chases Garte, Balto is out of his bedroom "I'll murder him... for ruining my nap." I chuckle "Aaron, The night festival happens every year in night time." I say "Yeah I know. We celebrated it back in our village." dad always got the fireworks, I don't think it will be my turn, since i'm not in our village "Do you miss your home...?" I slowly nod "Aaron... if you want to go back for tonight... then go. No one will stop you." I stay quiet "We can come if you want." a smile appears on my face "I would like to bring you guys there."

*few hours later*
"EEEEEEE we are going to celebrate in your village! I can't wait to meet new people!" I say "Trust me, they're nice." I can't wait to get back "I wonder how has everyone been. I miss the village..."