Chapter Twenty

*Few months later*
Aaron POV:
Has anyone ever imagined me getting married to a princess?? Yeah, neither did I. Right now I am at the party after wedding, I got crowned as the king of vampires and Aphmau gave birth two months ago. So much stuff happened so fast in less than a year "Hey Aaron! Aren't you happy that you got married to the most beautiful princess??" I sip from my glass "Yeah, I am." Laurance says "I wish I was the groom. I snooze I lose." we chuckle "Even Vincent and Melissa seem happy." I glare at him. I get nudged by Garroth "Calm yourself. It is your wedding day." I sigh "Right" I look around to spot Aphmau. She's on the dance floor with the girls "Go look at your babies." I go next to the crib. I smile as I see their adorable faces "He he, cute babies." I say "You have pups Balto. They're cute too." I see another crib. The pups are trying to jump out of the crib "No no no no!" Balto grabs them "Need help?" he says "I'm fine." Alina grabs my shirt and giggles, Alan is also giggling "Plus I am also stuck." I feel 2 pair of arms hugging me "Aph, I know it's you." she giggles "I am so so happy! We are married and have two mangels." I say "More like 2 bats, they are baby vampires." I hold Alina "Aw Aaron, don't be so dramatic~" I say "I wasn't at all." she holds Alan "Say that he is cute." I look at his face "You are a cute baby." Alan giggles, Alina's biting my finger "You 2, time to cut the cake, so come on!" that was Dante. Him and Gene push the cake "It's chocolate and cookies. For werewolves, vanilla." we laugh. I grab the huge knife, then cut the cakes with Aph "Bow for the king and queen." I shake my head at Zane "No no. I am friends with everyone." I don't really like being treated like an important person "Still, you are very important now." I scratch the back of my neck. Without me noticing, I have frosting on my face "Hehe, I got you!" I put frosting on her face "Now who is laughing princess?" if it wasn't Dante and Gene, there would have been one heck of a food fight. They didn't cook many hours just for a fight to happen "If I see a food on the ground, I'll bite you!!" Dante calms him "Yeah please no throwing food guys. They did cook for hours." I serve a piece to everyone "You're way too nice Aaron." I say "In my village, we help and protect each other. It may be small, but we can live without a boss. Now that me and my sister don't live there anymore, we got 2 choices: or we find someone to take care of the village, or we bring all of them here." Aphmau says "We have a few free houses. I can ask the boys to build a few more. Until then, they can sleep in tents." Laurance says "That is a great idea Aph!" I cough to get their attention "Whoever moves here will become a vampire. Some might want to stay human." they get silent "We'll ask and see how it will go." I hear the familiar yell of excitement "Melissa!" I run towards the dance floor "You can't drink too much apple cider!!!" I try to catch her, but she's way too fast "Why is Melissa like that?" I say "When she's drunk, she is happily crazy!! Help me catch her!" me and Balto try to corner her, but no luck. I have no choice but to use my power to levitate her "Sister I think you drank enough cider. Don't you remember what happened when you drank vodka?? All the house was upside down!" I put her down "Maria, can you watch Melissa for a while?" I carry Melissa to her room "She will be back to normal before the night party. I have a cure for drunk people." I say "If it will make her sick, then no." she says "Sorry not my friend. My special cure never fails." I sigh "If you say so." I go back to the party, seeing 10 more people drunk "Who brought alcohol?" I look at the bottles "The only 1 drink with alcohol is apple cider. At least it's not as badly as whiskey or vodka. Red wine is not bad either." Garroth has a point "Balto almost made me drunk. I was lucky to be sobber." I eat another piece of cake "How can you eat more than one piece of cake after all of the food?" I say "You eat what you get or you waste food. No one wants to do it, even if they are asked to." by surprise we hear a loud burp, that came from Aphmau "Aphmau, a princess doesn't burp, especially a queen!" she says "I don't care! This food is delicious!" the 2 brothers high five "Have you 2 been cooking since you were kids or what? No one can stop eating." Gene says "I have been cooking since I was 10. One year later I taught Dante. Our mother would burn the food sometimes, but... we didn't waste it." I ask "What do you mean?" Dante says "The burned food became fire for our next food." I think for a moment "That's not a bad idea." I give them a nod and walk away "Okay ladies and gentlemen, it is time for a... low dance. Grab your partner and go on the dance floor, so you can be in... the world of love~" Laurance can be so cheesy sometimes "Aaron, let's go!" Aphmau grabs my hand and drags me to the dance floor. We slowly dance "I thought you like long songs." she says "With you I can accept everything." I chuckle. I never imagined I would get married, due to being very busy, but... here I am... dancing with the queen of vampire as the king. Even Alexander found a mate, a cute brown wolf dog. Time flies fast, the night party begins, Melissa is feeling better, looks like the cure worked. She is also get engaged, Vincent asked her last week, I almost killed him, but I accepted it. Mother, father, I know they are proud that we got this far. We have our friends and soon our people. The vampire village is not scary at all, in fact, it's the best village I ever visited and lived in. No wonder why father told us about it, it is a village of caring, loyalty and love, a place where everyone's accepted for how they truly are inside and outside.