Chapter Ten

Aaron POV:
Me and Melissa went out of the village in secret to go back to our village, it is Sunday and we haven't visited mom's and dad's grave since we moved. I feel bad for not visiting them "We're here" we get off the horses "You got candles Aaron?" I show her a bag "Flowers?" I say "Their favorites" we get in "Do you think they are angry?" I say "They are watching us. They know what we do." we see their graves "Hi mom... hi dad" I throw the old candles, then light the new ones, Melissa places the flowers, I place the candles, she throws the dead flowers "Can we stay for a time?" I say "Of course we can" tears fall from her eyes, I sit next to her "I just want them back." I say "Me too sis..." she puts her head on my shoulder "I miss you too."

*few hours later*
I jump as I notice what we did "Shoot! Melissa, we fell asleep!!" she wakes up "We what?" she gasps "We fell asleep? How?" I say "I don't know!! This is not good! Let's go back before anyone will notice!" as I say that, I hear wings "Ah ha! There you are!" Aph and a wolf get here "We can explain!" the wolf turns into human "B-Balto!" he frowns "You better be! You can't just leave without telling anyone where you're going! Do you 2 have ANY idea how worried we got?" I say nothing "Why are you here anyway?" Aphmau looks at the graves "No..." Balto looks confused "No it... it can't be true..." he asks "What's wrong Aph?" she starts crying "Aph...?" Balto looks at the graves "They are dead..." I ask "You didn't believe us?" Balto says "We did, but we thought of him being captured and someone lied to you." he has a point, it did happen before "You know mom died of illness. Father was sent back in a coffin when he died. We didn't tell you that..." Aph's sobbing "I am so sorry." I say "It's fine Balto" his ears go down in shame "I-I loved them as much as I loved my parents!" Balto says "Aph don't cry!" she sobs "I can't! This isn't fair! We lost our parents! I'll kill the ones who did this! I'll kill them with my hands!" I go hug her "Please... calm down..." her hands hug my arms "Melissa, how did Rachel got sick? Did she get a virus?" she says "We have no idea. She was fine and in the next day, she got sick. We don't know how did it happen." he says "We owe you a meal. We should go back." we go back to our horses and ride back to the village. In an hour we are back and get in castle, Aph cooks us something "Did... he left you something before he died...?" I say "This letter" I give him the letter "Oh" he looks at it for a bit "This is unfair. I just can't" Melissa asks "How did your parents die?" I snap "Melissa!" he says "No it's fine. My parents got killed in a war. They won, but died on the bed." I ask "Do you know if Garte and Zianna are still alive?" he says "They're alive" he smiles "They're looking forward to see you again." I hear barks "Alex!" he runs towards us "DOGGY!!" I hug him, Aph takes Alexander for a hug "Wow, you didn't tell you got a dog." I say "He was alone in the forest, I did not have the heart to leave him." I pet him "Aw, you always had the heart for animals. I remember how you saved that deer." I blush "Shut up..." Aph looks at us "He saved a deer??" Balto says "Yep and he looked like he fell in love." my eyes get red "Balto..." he laugha "The deer gave him a lick as a 'thank you', then Aaron fainted with red face." my fangs grow "That's it!" I go after him "Aaron! Calm down!" the girls are laughing "Honey, it's nothing to be embarrassed of!" she keeps laughing "Balto you are dead!" I jump on him, we end up on the floor. I hear a door opening "What the heck is going on here??" I know that voice... I look to see Vincent, he break us apart "You 2 fight like cats and dogs." I glare at him "Are you still mad because I bit her?" I hiss "Hold on, you bit Melissa? Vincent, that breaks a rule!" he says "I am sorry king Balto. I just felt that she is special. Now my question... who bit Aaron?" Balto chuckles "The princess herself" I blush "Vince!!" Melissa hugs him "What the? Why are you hugging him?" she says "I gave him a chance." I growl "Dinner is ready!" I go back in the kitchen "Chicken with french fries made with my style. Gene is the pro." I say "He is a chef, what do you expect? You are good too." she grabs my cheek "Ow" she giggles "Let's eat~" I eat from my place. Aphmau whispers in my ear "Tonight, you, me, on bed~" I shiver. I see Balto with a big grin on his face "I forgot werewolves can hear better..." I glare at with red eyes "Aaron... do you think I would look good with a yellow and black dress?" I say "Sis, whatever you wear, you are always beautiful." I smile "Awww Aaron" Aph pouts "Why don't you compliment me??" I say "I'm new at this relationship thing. You are as pretty as an angel." she blushes and giggles "See? You can flirt." I say "I am not that type Balto." I finish my food. I wash the dishes with Melissa, then we go to our bedrooms, but Aph drags me in her room "Aph wait I don't have-" I get cut off by her "I don't care Aaron~"

Melissa POV:
I listen from their door "What are you doing?" I shush Vincent "Quiet, I need to hear what they are doing." he stays to listen with me. After 5 minutes, I go back to my room "Melissa, I wanted to ask if you would like to go on a date. I still feel bad for biting you." I say "Ok, i'll go on a date, under a condition." he listens "Don't be full of secrets, I want to know you better." he says "Alright, I promise. Tomorrow for lunch?" I nod "Goodnight Melissa" I say "Goodnight" I get into my room and lay on my bed.