Chapter Eight

Aaron POV:
Aphmau and Balto laugh at what they are talking about, I have no clue what is going on "What happened after?" he says "I jumped from the mountain, got in the lake and the water splashed the others." they laugh again "I remember when he splashed me and dad once..." I drink my beer "Hey Aaron, remember when we went to swim?" I say "Yeah, I remember. You splashed me and dad." he says "It was an accident!" I say "Yes it was, good thing you didn't splash all the stuff." he chuckles nervously "He's grumpy when he is hungry." I say "No I am not-" Aphmau puts a chocolate in my mouth "Isn't it tasty~??" I swallow it "It is" I finish my drink "I am so glad that we're finally catching up. Being a king is not an easy job." Balto looks at me "Why are you looking at me...?" he says "If you will marry Aphmau, you'll be a king." oh no... "But he will still be able to hunt. He is a free soul." he says "You know how to fight, that is one of the things a king should know. Protect and defend your people are two of the things a king and queen have to do." I blush at the thought of Aph in a white dress "Someone is already dreaming~" I shake my head "I wasn't!" Balto has a big grin on his face "Don't you dare!" I feel my eyes turning red "Oh I dare~!" we have a staring contest "Oh boy..." I feel a smirk on my face, then we laugh "I missed these times." he continues "I will get you a cup of blood, I collected some from the bad guys." me and Aph look at each other, then at him "Why... did you collect blood...?" he says "Who knew when you would come to visit?" he got a point "Didn't you say that you have a power each of you??" Aph says "I did. Aaron got the power to levitate things, even humans." Maria says "Oh really? Show us!" I look around to see what I can levitate. I see a plate, I look at it while my hand is up, it flies "Oh... oh my..." I put my hand down "That is impressive. Try lift me." I shrug, raise my hand again, then stare at Balto "Be careful" Balto is raising "I'm flying!!" I spin him upside down "AARON!!" Aph tries to help me. Balto gets down "Was that for fun?" I say "Maybe~" my fangs are out "What a tricky vampire..." Aph giggles "Well, your room is ready. You can go check." Aph drags me "Enjoy~!" I open the door of the room "Wow, it's very clean." I look around "The bed is very comfy!" she jumps on it "Join me! You'll like it!" I shrug and sit on it "Let me help." she grabs my shoulders and puts me down "See?" I look at her "Did you really have to do that?" she smiles "Yep!" she cuddles me "I have no stuff to do..." I wrap my arms around Aph...

Balto POV:
"It has been long since you saw Aaron, hasn't been?" I say "A few years. I still can't believe no one told me about the death of Derek and Rachel..." I put my hand on my forehead "First mom and dad are dead and now this... I miss the times when I was a prince..." Maria is petting me "I know honey... but this is life. We are born, we grow and we die like the humans and other species..." I look to see if I have papers to sign "No papers, good, I can finally rest. Do you want to join me?" she says "I need get something first, then i'll rest too." I go upstairs to my room "Oh Aaron~" my ears go up "Was that Aph?" their door is a bit open "Should I...?" I take a peek at them "Oh my..." Aph is wearing her underwear, she is on Aaron while he's shirtless "Nope, i'm going in my room." I walk fast to my room, then close the door "Aph is more crazy towards him." I let out a yawn "I worked so hard this week." I fall on my big king sized bed...

Aaron POV:
"Aph... shouldn't we wait a bit more?" she is kissing my neck "We have been together for a while now, I won't let a girl or any girl take you from me." my breath gets slower as she rubs my abs "The door is locked now. You can't run or escape~" she licks from my chest to my abs "Don't... you...dare..." she grins and sits right on my member. My eyes go red "You asked for it..." I make Aph fall on the bed "Ooooh, look who's on top~" I bite her neck to leave a mark, I take off her bra while I blush "Do you have protection Aph?" she says "Nope, I won't get pregnant. This is my... first time..." I say "Mine too... I told you I... wasn't with anyone." she hugs me "Me neither" we kiss me a few more times.

*the next morning*
I go to the kitchen with my hair being all messy, Balto is drinking his coffee, Maria is making food "Good morning Aaron. Did you sleep well? I thought I heard some noises." I say "I slept fine." Maria asks "Where is Aphmau?" I say "Getting ready" Balto says "Your hair... is messy" I say "I know, I was too tired to fix it." Balto fixes my hair "Done!" I say "Thanks" I take a seat "Do you like bacon??" I say "I don't eat it much. We didn't have enough animals." his ears go down "Oh, well, I hope you'll enjoy this breakfast." Aphmau appears with a smile on her face "Morning!!" Maria says "Someone is happy." she makes a jump "I had the best night ever~!" she kisses my cheek and sits on a chair "A night that you'll never forget?" Balto's grinning "Yep! Do I smell bacon?" I say "We will eat bacon." she claps excited.