Chapter Sixteen

Aaron POV:
When we arrived, villagers welcomed us with hugs, I was happy to see them, now we dance as we celebrate for the night festival "Balto stop howling!" he says "I can't help it! It's full moon!" he also brought Maria "I never knew the villagers are so nice. Look what I got!" she is wearing a necklace with a ruby "That's nice" food arrives. We got a lot to choose from "Sausages? Ham? Omg this is awesome!" I laugh as she stuffs the meat in her mouth with bread "Oh Aaron" I see Maria, the flower lady "Is this the princess?" I say "She is. A free princess to be exact." I wink, she gives a smile "I can't believe it. You 2 were little kids, playing and exploring. Now you are grown up adults. Rachel and Derek would be so proud of you." I give her a weak smile "MOM???" we jump "Boys?" Maria runs towards the brothers "Wait, your sons were Dante and Gene?" she says "I said I have two sons who live in another village." she was talking about them "Melissa and I lived in this village our whole lifes. I-I don't, neither she remembers you two living here." Maria smiles "We visited this village a while ago. Only I stayed." Melissa says "Leaving your mother all alone?" Shame of you!" I laugh at how sassy Melissa can be "Don't blame us!! Aphmau needed us!" I shake my head smiling "Let's just enjoy the festival." I get dragged by Melissa. I stop Aphmau before she explodes from stuffing her mouth more "Doesn't a princess eats a bit ellegant?" she gulps "Who cares?? I always wanted to eat this great food!!" I sit next to her and eat "Fireworks!" I get confused "Wait, it's not the time for them yet." a man brings the box "Let's light these beauties!" I stop him "Wait, we have to wait two more hours." he's looking at me, then at fireworks "I am sorry" I pat his back, then put the box somewhere else "Are you in charge of lighting the fireworks??" I say "I have been for years Gar. I will never forget the first time when I lighted them." he gives me a smile and a pat on my back "Everyone! I have an announcement!" Melissa has an announcement?? "I am very happy to celebrate once again in this village the night festival. Aphmau has something to say to you!!" Melissa helps her get on a table "As you know, I am Aphmau, a princess who is very adventurous and likes to meet people. I met Derek and Rachel before and i'm sorry for the loss. I'm happy that I met the Lycan kids, they are loyal, brave, a pair of brothers who would fight evil, who would help the poor." everyone's smiling at her speech "I see Melissa as a sister that I never had. When I need advice, she is there for me. Whenever i'm in trouble, she is there to help me. I'm happy to have her in my life." they hug each other "As for Aaron..." she is coming towards me "He's the first one that I fell in love with..." she takes my hand "Unlike other guys, there is one special thing about him: a gold heart" she puts my hand on her cheek "He is the man of my dreams. He is brave, a great man to be a lord, a great fighter. I don't care how he is outside. What it matters is the soul... I want to ask him a question." she holds my hands with love "Aaron Lycan, will you make me the happiest girl and marry me??" the villagers gasp "Oh my Irene..." my face is red as a tomato "Say yes say yes say yes!!" I look at everyone and gulp "We have been through so many things..." I take a deep breath "I will marry you." she jump into my arms and they clap, cheer and even jump "Where are the rings?" Melissa shows a little box "She has the rings from mom and dad." Aph is kissing my face "Don't say about the babies yet." she nods "Good thing I got this dress to cover my belly." I put her down "Get the cake boys!" I chuckle as I see Aph staring at the chocolate cake "Who is the first to try it??" I hold her "Let the villagers first." she nods. After everyone gets a slice, we get one too. I eat mine and go to the cemetery, I get there and put some flowers on mom's and dad's grave "Sneaking again...??" I jump "Balto what the heck?? How did you find me??" he points to his nose, I facepalm "Of course..." Balto drags me back "You gotta stop being so sneaky." I roll my eyes "I'm not a kid." he lets me go as we get back "Sneaking again little brother??" I say "I wanted to see our parents." she smiles "What a soft guy you are." she pecks my cheeks, I just watch how everyone's dancing.

*time skip*
I take the box with fireworks "Alright, time for fireworks!" I light one by one and see how they explode "Woooow!!" the children are enjoying the show. A smile appears on my face "...Aaron..." I look around confused "...Aaron..." do I hear a whisper? I follow the voice that is in the... cemetery?? I cover my eyes as a light covers the area "Aaron" the light disappears, I uncover my eyes to see.... "Dad...?" it can't be him "It's me" he has angel wings "It's not a dream. I came to warn you." I ask "About what father...?" he says "He is coming to kill you and Melissa..." I say "He? The one who killed you and mom?" he nods "I know you can defeat him. We believe in you." he gives me a hug "You're my son. I raised you a fighter. Defeat him and bring peace." I hug him. After one minute, he disappears "I need to warn the others too. We need to get ready..."