Chapter Thirteen

Aaron POV:
It's the middle of the night, i am laying on my bed while Aph's sleeping on my chest, nothing can wake her up. I hear the door opening "Are you awake...?" I look at Melissa "Yeah... you can't sleep either?" she shakes her head "Want to go for a night walk?" I look at Aph and at her "Sure" I slowly move to lay Aph on the bed, then we manage to go out to walk "The moon looks beautiful, it's really pretty." I look up "Yeah it is" she says "Do you think we will get back?" I ask "You mean our village??" she nods "I miss the times when we were just a pair of ordinary humans. Don't you?" I say "Of course I miss being a human. Lucinda has the cure, we'll drink it in case something happens." we walk on the dock "I feel like someone is here..." I look around "I don't sense anyone." I spoke too soon as I hear footsteps "Are you two ok?" we jump as we see Garte "King Garte, we were just walking, we couldn't sleep." I nod "I see. Well, don't walk for too long." I say "We won't..." I take Melissa's hand and keep walking "Maybe a midnight snack might help." she looks around "What snack can we get?" I smell chickens "Do you smell it Melissa?" she sniffs "Chickens" we get closer to where the smell comes from. I see a pair of chickens killing another "You weren't kidding, they like blood." I say "Chicken blood sounds nice right now." I grab one and bite the chicken, drinking all the blood, I hide the body in the bag I see "Grab a chicken!!" she does what I did "Let's go to sleep..." we sneak back in to our bedrooms before anyone notices that we were outside...

*the next morning*
I enjoy a cup of coffee while Melissa is looking out the window "Morning my favorite pair of siblings!" I look at Aph "I thought the 3 Ro'Meave are the pair you like." she kisses my cheek "Where you guys went last night?" I ask "What do you mean by that?" she says "I saw the door open." Melissa says "We went for a night walk, nothing much..." Aph says "I see. Did you have a snack?" we shake our heads "MONSTERS!!!! THEY KILLED MY CHICKENS!!" Aph looks at us with raised eyebrow "Maybe a little bit of blood?" I say "We killed them..." I hit my head on the table "How many did you kill?" I say "One for each. We... saw all of them killing one..." Aphmau shivers "I won't tell Chicken Shaman." we look at her confused "A crazy man who loves chickens a lot..." I finish my coffee "He travels everywhere. Zianna gives him chickens, so he can leave us. If you see him, run." Melissa yawns "I should sleep more..." Aphmau looks at me with a loving smile "I have perfect names for our babies." my eyes widen "Shoot... didn't you say the pregnancy is faster? How long?" she says "Only 6 months~" I ask "How do you know the gender already?" she says "Powers my love. My mother feelings know." I look at Melissa with the 'Help me' look "Oh Aphmau, I forgot to ask you. What do you think of home made bracelets~? I think we should do it." Aph gasps "We have to try now!" they run off and i'm alone once again. I hear a howl from a werewolf "That howl" I run outside to check "Aaron!" oh no, Balto arrived "I had to arrive earlier, but I got busy." I say "Oh... did Aph send you a letter...?" he says "Yeah. What's the problem she mentioned?" I gulp "I will go get her." I run as fast as I can "Bring your sister too! I want to see her!" I will bring her too "This is bad! This is bad! Very bad!"

*few minutes later*
"WHAAAAAAAAAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?" I knew he will rage "Balto, I know it is a shock, but it's the truth. Rachel appeared to tell them." I cover her ears as Balto rages "WHEN I WILL GET MY HANDS ON THAT GUY I WILL CUT HIM WITH MY CLAWS! I'LL SHOW NO MERCY!" Melissa yells "You need to calm down, you might destroy something!!" we hear another voice "I hear the yells from outside!! What the heck is going on??" Garroth appeared "Balto? What are you doing here?" he says "Aphmau send me a letter to talk about a problem. A guy not only killed Derek, but also poisoned Rachel!" Gar has a pale face right now "Poisoned?" I put my hands on my face "Mom said the guy's not a human. Are demons on the Earth??" Gar says "Some are good, some are bad. The difference between them is: the good demons have horns on the top of the head, red eyes, a pair of bat wings, every demon has his/her color of wings. Bad demons have tails, purple eyes and horns on the corners of the head. Both have sharp teeth... if a bad demon bites you, you die... they have poison in them, that is why their eyes are a combination of dark purple and black." we look at Gar as if he is a psycho, shock is painted on our faces, only Balto looks at him calm "What if you get bitten by a good one?" he says "They mark their soulmates with love bite on the neck." Balto says "If there's a bad demon, we need to get weapons. I have some, but we need more." Balto stops as he sniffs "What is the smell?" he gets closer to Aph and sniffs "You... smell different. New shampoo??" Aph smiles "No, not really~" he gasps as he sees her belly "Youuuuu..." he grins at me "Aaron you beast~" I yell "Shut up! It-It just happened!!" he wraps an arm around my shoulders "You and me, at the forest. We will learn how to be the greatest parents." I groan "Aaron, you should go. This is a chance to catch up with your old buddy." I sigh "Fine..." I glare at Melissa "To the forest!" great...