Chapter 13

"Is this your place?" Willow asks while she pulls up in front of my house.

"Yeah" I nod, slowly stepping out of the vehicle. "I'll see you at school... Drive safe"

"I already have two mothers I don't need a third one" she smirks, "...I thought I would lighten the situation"

I'm glad she's able to do that.

"Good night, Willow" I half smile before shutting the door.

Quickly, I walk to the front door, which immediately opens after I knock.

"Where the hell-" Hank starts as I push past him.

"Call WITSEC!" I order.

"What-" Hanks eyes widen in confusion.

He closes the front door quickly while I stand in front of the staircase.

"Johnathan has been compromised! We're not safe here!" I yell at the top of my lungs, "he's going to get us all killed!"

We're here because he picked the location, which he chose because his daughter is here. I don't know what game he's playing but I do know that we're not safe.

"Calm down" Hanks orders.

"Hey, what's all the yelling about?" Thomas runs down the staircase fearfully.

"Pack your things! We're moving!" I say frantically.

"What?" He questions with wide eyes.

"Johnathan has been compromised! He's going to get us all killed!" I repeat.

"What are you talking about?" Hank questions calmly despite the fear in his eyes.

They don't know what to think at this point.

"Johnathan is Willows biological father!" I explain. "its not a coincidence that we ended up at the same school as her! Taking the same classes!" I tell them.

"Whose Willow?" Hank questions.

"She's a friend of ours" Thomas explains somewhat calmly.

"Johnathan has been compromised! We need to get out of here!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

Why aren't they freaking out?

"Will you stop saying that!" Hank finally snaps "there's a perfectly good explanation for this"

Which is what? There's no logical explanation. He going to get us all killed.

"Dad you're the paranoid one here" Thomas points out.

Exactly. He freaks out when I have a bruise from gym class. Why isn't he freaking out about this?

"I would think that you of all people would take this seriously!" I scream with tears running down my cheeks.

"There's nobody that I trust more with my life and the lives of my children than Johnathan Banks" Hank tells us, "so how bout we sleep on it and deal with this in the morning, alright?"

We could all be dead tomorrow morning you dumb ass.

"Alright" Thomas reluctantly agrees with a clenched jaw.

"Emma?" Hanks raises a brow.

"Your best buddy is going to get us all killed" I hiss before storming out of the room.

***

"Get up" Hank orders from the end of my bed.

"No" I snap.