Chapter 63

I brush my teeth in the hotel mirror aggressively. Standing in only my grey tank top and grey underwear.

I can't believe I've been suspended. Marissa must be freaking out, and I honestly can't blame her. I would be freaking out too.

Suddenly my phone begins buzzing from beside me.

"Yeah" I press my cell against my ear.

"So what's the game plan for tomorrow?" He asks.

The next few days have been carefully calculated. We don't have time for any more surprises.

"Tomorrow I'll be working from my hotel room" I tell him honestly "can you do dinner?"

"Yeah I can pick you up at six" Kyle tells me.

Good. We can eat and talk about Johnathan at the same time.

"Well I like pizza" I inform.

He chuckles "Pizza it is"

Knock knock

Who could that be? I'm not expecting anyone. Is it Kyle surprising me for dinner or something

"Is that you?" I furrowed my brows as walking through my hotel room.

"I'm still at the office" he tells me. "Could it be room services?"

I grab my gun that sits on the desk in the hotel room.

"I didn't order any" I tell him as approaching the door. Without hesitation I swing the door open to see a man that I know all too well "I'll call you back"

I end the call quickly? Looking up at the man. My husband stands there in all his glory.

Bang

"Ow!" I hissed as I look up to find myself laying under the door frame of the classroom.

I turn my head where I find a guy laying beside me. Despite us being strangers, he grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry" he picked my books up from the floor.

"She'll be fine" Thomas smirked at him, "She gets herself in these sorta situations often"

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" A girl stood beside the guy "I'm so sorry my boyfriend and I-"

"I took her books and-" the guy started.

"I was chasing him and that's why we were running" She finished.

"It's fine" Thomas assured them as I stood lightheaded beside him.

"I'm Sarah and this is my boyfriend Ross by the way" The girl smiled sweetly.

Sarah had long blonde wavy hair and blue eyes. She wore denim skinny jeans with a white blouse.

Ross had olive skin, chocolate brown eyes and hair. He wore black jeans with a grey t-shirt.

The first thing that I noticed about Ross was his smile and eyes. He reminded me so much of Liam, yet they were nothing alike.

Little did I know at that time how close the three or us would become. Sarah and Ross were this inseparable power couple that I admired. I never felt like a third wheel when I was with them.

Their relationship lasted ten more months before they called it quits. Sarah began dating Thomas, than the man we call Ned killed her on Valentine's day.

Ross never knew why she died. They told her family that the house was being robbed and she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Fast forward four years. I wasn't expecting to see him ever again.