Chapter 37

"This taste so good!" I yell over the loud music as Tommy and I begin walking out of the kitchen with a red solo cup in my hand. "What is it?"

"I don't know" Tommy yells.

"Well, I have drunk like six of them," I tell him.

"Me too!" His eyes bulge out of his head.

"I can understand you!" I tell him.

The last party we went to, Tommy was so intoxicated, that only Ely understood what he was saying. Now he seems to be making perfect sense while I'm currently intoxicated. Was Ely drunk that night?

"Me too!" He screams.

"Where's Jacob?" I ask.

"With his girlfriend" Tommy announces.

Hold up what?

"He has a girlfriend?" Suddenly I spot Ely in the distance, talking to a group of people by the entry. "You said he wasn't coming" I scream over the loud music.

"He said he wasn't," Tommy tells me.

I take a deep breath as taking a few steps in his direction. "What are you doing?" Tommy grabs my arm.

"Confronting him, what else?" I glare at Tommy before walking across the crowded room. "Fancy seeing you here"

He's been avoiding me for FAR TOO LONG. Now it's time to confront him.

"I'm trying to find my sister, have you seen her?" Ely asks.

"Somebody's a little overprotective" I narrow my eyes at him.

He blinks "Have you been drinking?"

"No" I shake my head and laugh. "Where would you get that idea from?" I then see him direct his gaze at the red solo cup in my hand "oh what this? This is nothing"

"Excuse me" Ely pushes past me before vanishing from my sight.

"What happened?" Tommy throws his arms in the air with a high pitch voice as approaching me.

How did he get here so fast? Suddenly my eyes begin to water.

"He left" I sob "he walked away....and you wanna know something! I wasn't finished talking!"

"That dick" Tommy cries. "Do you want me to punch him for ya?" he puts his fists in the air and scrunches up his face.

"No Tommy, you mustn't" I grab his arms with a serious voice "make love not war"

"You're right" he drops his arms as slowly shaking his head. "Meet me in the bathroom in two minutes" Tommy runs in the opposite direction, before running into the staircase.

"Tommy" I stretch my arm out before opening my mouth as wide as I could "oh" I begin to weep.

"Are you okay?" A voice questions from behind me.

"Tommy's dead!" I wrap my arms around the man "oh who will I meet in the bathroom now?"

"Uh, Emma" he starts "do you know who you're talking to?"

"Someone with rock hard abs?" I observe as I pull away "Arrr!" I let out a small scream as slapping my hand over my mouth "it's you" I gasp.

"How much have you drank?" Kyle smirks.

"Six of these" I show Kyle my cup. "Don't know what's in them but they taste pretty darn good"

"Okay I'm cutting you off" he snatches my cup away from me.