Chapter 32

"If you get that for me for Christmas, I'll kill you" Willow deadpans.

"What are we talking about?" I take a seat beside Thomas.

"Christmas presents" Tommy informs.

"Uh" I nod.

Hank, Thomas, and I, haven't celebrated Christmas since Liam died. Christmas and Christmas Eve are dark days for us. We just lay in bed, cut off from the world. I'm generally binge watch some thing on Netflix.

"Tommy wants to get me a fly swatter" Willow rolls her eyes.

Gross. Why would you get that for anyone for Christmas?

"Eww" I scrunch up my face in disgust.

"What's wrong with a fly swatter?" Tommy raises a brow.

"Okay fine" she nods "if you get me a fly swatter for Christmas, I get to hit you with it"

"Kinky" he smirks.

"You will not believe what I just saw" a voice cries as approaching our table.

I search the cafeteria with my eyes quickly. Immediately I notice people looking at myself and my friends.

God are they really still talking about kyle screaming at me in the hallway? That was three weeks ago, get over it people.

"Melissa Tate sucking face with a basketball in gym again?" Willow suggests.

"What no!" Laura shakes her head. "Although their is a hot new gym teacher, remind me to point him out-"

I glance at Laura, whom I had a conversation with earlier that day about the 'date' with Elijah. Also I need to see the hot new gym teacher.

"Wait there's a hot new gym teacher?" I question.

"Yeah but that's no what I saw-" Laura starts.

"I wonder if he'll bang Ms Pool" Tommy suggests.

"I wouldn't be surprised" Willow adds.

Honestly who hasn't she slept with? I wouldn't be surprised if she's slept with the principal.

"Do you think that she has slept with the principal?" I question.

"How do you think she got this job" Thomas smirks.

"People!" Laura screams.

Oh right her story. I almost forgot.

"Sorry Laura" Thomas, Willow, Tommy, and I apologize simultaneously.

I wonder where Ely and Kyle is? Most likely avoiding me.

"Go on" willow rolls her eyes.

"I just saw Miss Pool with somebody-" she starts.

"She wasn't showing PDA with the dead rats was she?" Thomas asks.

Eww gross.

"Eww no" laura cries. "I think she was hitting on Kyle"

My eyes widen "w-what?"

"They were in class...alone....arguing" she informs.

Willow rolls her eyes "means nothing"

I glance at Willow, Thomas, and Tommy. They must be playing dumb because Tommy told me that they all know, except for Laura. That's why they got detention, because they fought over it.

"She was trying to kiss him but he was fighting her off" Laura informs.

Fight her off?

"No way" Tommy shakes his head "my boy doesn't fight off chicks"