I

Yoongi P.O.V

My dad turned around and smiled. "Yoongi, what brings you here?"

"The scar on the arm of the chosen one, isn't it shaped like a butterfly's body?" I asked.

"You mean a thorax and abdomen?" He asked back handing me random grapes he had in his hand.

"...Yeah, uh what are the grapes for?"

"You said you liked grapes last time you were here. I bought you grapes." He answered I nodded and ate some.

"But yes, I think I found her. Shes got it on her leg though."

"Yoongi. You've found her, the bride of death. When will you create the child?" He asked.

"Weird way of asking when I'm gonna rail her, but soon dad. Soon."

Too early to have sex..I'll have to choose a different route.

"Dad, I'll be honest...I'm not really ready to have sex with her I think I may go the old hand on the stomach."

"Or you could bridge with her then do the stomach method instead of having to do the stupid chants and waiting for thunder storms." He said rasing his brows and handing me more grapes.

"Wow that is a lot easier." I sighed eating one of the grapes.

My dad nodded. "Well do what you have to but get it done as soon as you can."

I also nodded and made my way home and sat on the edge of the bed giving myself a pep talk and remembering the steps.

Yui P.O.V

I was in a peaceful dream until I felt the bed sink down a little.

I opened my eyes and looked at the edge of the bed to see Yoongi there.

"Yoongi." No answer

"Yoongi-ah. Can I please get water?"

"Go back to sleep, Yui."

"Yoongi? Are you-" I went to touch him but he got up and made his way to his side of the bed

"Yui, I would like your consent to bridge with me." He said still not looking at me only his hand.

I knew what bridging was. And I was suprised he'd ask me.

"...We've known each other for like three days. I think a first date would be nice." I joked.

I didn't expect him to laugh but he did.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did." He said.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"The other day, what did you mean by chosen one?"

He smiled, "If you bridge with me you'll understand." He looked over to me and offered out his hand.

I let out a deep breath and took it.

"Just relax okay? Clear your mind."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。Tiny time skip
 ゚・。・

"Wow..." I said looking over to Yoongi

"Yeah."

"So uh..thats what the chosen one is?"