Yumi pov

Tonight me and Yoongi were going out for dinner with the boys, and I was trying apologizing to Jin for yesterdays inconvenience.

"Yes Jin we apologize. Well we didn't know that we wouldn't need help in the end!"

"Okay, we'll see you at dinner."

"How's the baby?" Yoongi asked.

"Pretty good. Thankfully no cramps."

He chucked, "Yeah not yet."

"True." I said walking past him and grabbing my purse.

"Ready to go?"

I nodded and went to the garage.

As we were walking through the garage I noticed Yoongi had a lot of cars.

"Yoongi, how do you still have all this money?"

He smiled and kept walking.

"OI! DON'T IGNORE ME!" I said running to catch up to him.

He laughed and came back to me, "Here," Yoongi said picking me up "I'll carry you."

He carried me all the way to his favorite car. Everytime he opens the doors I have the same reaction, surprised and amazed.

"Every time." He said smiling and sitting me down in the car.

"You okay, are you comfortable?" I nodded and got on my phone.

I was texting my brother while we were driving, Yoongi looked over cause he saw me smiling.

"Who are you texting?" He asked

"Oh, my brother. He said he might be able to finally meet you." I smiled at him hoping they never ever, ever, EVER meet

"Oh..." He pulled up to some restaurant and helped me out the car.

"Want me to carry you in?" He said already beginning to pick me up.

"N-no I can walk!" I said trough giggles

He laughed and sat me down.

We walked into the place and saw the boys.

"You guys came!" Jin said standing up to hug me.

He smiled and patted my stomach.

I gave him a strange look, he brushed it off and hugged Yoongi.

__

As we were eating the waiter offered me some whiskey, Yoongi drinks that I don't instead I asked for a water.

Everyone but Yoongi and apparently Jin looked at me strange.

"Since when did you start drinking water? You usually get wine." Jungkook asked

Yoongi looked at me.

Should we tell them now?

Sounds like a good idea I guess.

Lets eat a little more then tell them.

__

We ate and then we decided to tell them.

"Guys me and Yumi have something to tell you." Yoongi said puting his fork down.

"What is it?" Jimin asked.

"Yumi is pregnant again." Yoongi announced.

"Really?" Jungkook asked moving closer and looking at my stomach.

"Doesn't look like it." Taehyung added.

"Obviously not. It's only been about two months." Jin answered while drinking his wine.

"H-how did you know?" Yoongi asked.

Jin shrugged his shoulders "X-ray. When I went to hug Yumi I could hear her and the babies heart beat."

"I'm gonna remember that." Yoongi squinted.

"So whats the gender?" Hoseok asked smiling and clapping his hands.

"We don't particularly know yet. And we don't want an ultra sound done."

He made a confused face

"How, Yoongi arent you able to tell?"

Yoongi shook his head

"If the baby is born from natural sex then I can't." He explained.

__

Me and Yoongi were back at home setting up the babies crib in our room. We're waiting until they're about three or four for them to have their own room.

"You think they're gonna get my eyes or yours?" Yoongi asked

"Hmmm, your genes we're pretty dominant with Yoonie so there is a chance the baby will get mine." I answered.

Yoongi nodded and I handed him a screw driver. "So I was thinking,"

"Since you no longer go to uni are you gonna go through with that fashion shit?"

I shrugged, "Possibly."

"You know you don't have to work you could stay home, travel, spend all the money you want." Yoongi looked over to me after making sure the crib was sturdy.

"I'll think about it. I still want to go through with having my own shop."

"But then I'll need all the branding shit, finding workers-"

"I-I could do that for you!" Yoongi perked up.

He cleared his throat quickly "I mean like if I wanted to, not like I care or anything." He kept glancing over to me.

Such a tsundere. I know he wanted to help, but also I know that he wants me to ask for his help so that it'll make him feel special.

"Well if you were to help we'd need lots of fabric, graphic designers, sewer and models."

I saw him smile and then go back to a dull tone. "Yeah I could do that. It not like it's hard or anything." He said rolling his eyes.

"Well since it's not too hard, could you help me?"

"YES!"

He quickly cleared his throat again to hide his enthusiasm, "I..I mean yeah, why not?"

I gave him a hug and ruffled his hair.

"Thank you."

╰☆☆ Time Skip ☆☆╮

Me and Lay went to visit Yoonie and his child. I ran into him while I was shopping for new shoes, he's also forcing his men to guard me until I get home.

As for of now we're out for lunch.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience again." He said as we looked over our menu's.

"It's fine. What are you getting? I'm getting the tofu stew." I looked through the drink section and tried to decided what I'd get.

"I might get gopchang, not sure yet." When our waiter came he settled on the gopchang. He got something light to drink and I ordered a diet pepsi.

"I'm gonna be honest," Lay said handing the waiter our menus "I don't know what the fuck we're supposed to talk about now."

I nodded and sighed.

"I'm starting my own business, still looking for somewhere nice for the building."

Jay looked up, "I know a place, we could check it out after this?" He suggested.

"Yeah. That'd be great."

Me and Jay spoke about the building until our food came and I'm going to be honest the author(s) of this book fucking hate this chapter and they're ending it now.

*•.¸♡ You're Gay ♡¸.•*