5

Yumi POV

"Yumi." I heard two female voices one sounded innocent and angelic, the other sounded wicked and evil.

I was lost somewhere, I turned around and I was met with two women fully covered in black and white.

"Hello, Yumi I am Gorgon." the one in black said

"And I am Ardat Lili." The one in all white spoke after her.

"We're sisters, here to grant you one wish." They spoke after each other then with each other.

"But think hard." Gorgon said

"One wish means one wish." Lili pointed her sharpened nail at me then joined hands with Gorgon again.

"And no take backs." They spoke almost as if they were teasingly singing. I couldn't tell if they were smiling or smirking underneath their veils.

Their words always came out in echoes, no one else seemed to be around we were at a beach it look abandoned and straight out of a horror film.

"What is your wish, Yumi?"

"I wish to have Yoonie back."

They looked at each other.

"We cant give you Yoonie..." Lili looked at Gorgon, she turned to me and took it as ber turn to speak.

"But we'll give you something else," Gorgon said going off her sisters sentence

"Another child. You have been trying for one haven't you?"

"This child will be rare." Lili said daringly.

I was confused

"W-what do you mean a rare child? Yoonie is a rare child."

They had to speak to each other then they looked at me.

"We will give you another child, as long as you promise her hand to a man of our choosing."

"Excuse me? You want me to marry off my child?"

"No," Gorgon laughed along with Lili "No, no, no, no, no."

"We suppose that's not fair." Lili looked to her sister and they laughed before looking over to me again.

"We will give you a child, but they will skip ages late."

"Not as early as Yoonie." Gorgon added.

"Do you accept this offer?" They asked me.

Another baby, this is what Yoongi and I want. They won't age as quick as Yoonie.

"Yes, I accept your offer."

"Now to make the deal." They said. A feather, ink and paper floated toward me.

Once it was close I fell onto a chair and a desk appeared infront of me.

"You must sign here, here, and here." Lili said pointing from one spot to the next.

"And then the deals complete." Gorgon said.

I read closely before signing anything, making sure not to miss anything and surprisingly it said everything they said.

After I read it I signed where I was supposed to sign.

"Done." I said secretly regretting this.

They smiled and put their hands together

"Then its a Deal."

They dissaperd.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。Long skip I gues idfk I hate this book.
 ゚・。・