9

*•.¸♡ Yoongi POV ♡¸.•*

I was peacefully sitting in the living room admiring Yumi's face until she sat up and squeezed her legs closed.

"Yoongi, I-I think my water just broke." she looked down and nearly screamed.

I picked her up and rushed to the garage.

I put her in the car, and drove to the hospital.

"I FORGOT HOW MUCH THIS HURT!" She said squeezing my shoulder.

Of course my shoulder was in a terrible amount of pain, but I calmly sat through it and drove to the hospital.

"CANT YOU DRIVE ANY FASTER?"

I rolled my eyes knowing it was only the contractions.

She let out an long painful sigh as she squeezed my shoulder.

"WE NEED TO HURRY!" Yumi screamed while rushing me.

"We're almost there." I said grabbing onto her hand. And let me tell you, that was a terrible mistake.

She was cracking my knuckles while squeezing.

"Holy shit, Yumi stop. You're hurting my fucking hand." I said taking a turn onto the road to the hospital.

We made it to the same hospital where Yoonie was born, this time the nurse was scared to flirt with me since the last incident.

The doctors took Yumi in the room, they told me I could come in if I wanted, of course I went in.

I sat with her through her contractions and made sure she was doing fine.

╰☆☆ BIG SKIP ☆☆╮

I cut the umbilical cord with out looking down at our baby.

The nurse wrapped them up and tried to present them to us. "Congratulations! you've given birth to a healthy baby-."

"Wait don't tell us please! We wanna see for ourselves."

The nurse nodded and took them to be washed.

Yumi was so busy catching her breath. I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You did great." I quickly wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"Can't wait to meet our baby. What do you think we should name them?" Yumi asked tiredly.

I had already picked out names. "He'll get my name is he's a boy," I quickly adjusted her pillow "And we'll name her Yugi if she's a girl. Nice little combo of our names." I answered.

"I'm so excited. I can't wait." Yumi smiled widely.

We waited a bit of time for the baby to be brought back to us. To pass the time I went and got us food.

Me and Yumi discussed her shop and having people promote her work.

"So I've got a friend, she's one of the higher up women in the fashion industry. I want you two to meet that way you can easily be boosted." I said throwing away our trash.