2.

Yoongi POV

Today I decided to go and get Yoonie's puppy, she changed her mind last night when she came home.

She said she found the cutest little puppy ever and she didn't want the hell hound anymore, I was so glad she decided to get a puppy.

But...Yoonie's "Cute little puppy" IS A FUCKING ALL BLACK PITBULL!

So we get to hell and Yoonie takes me straight to the puppy place.

I see two puppies and one dog that look like it would murder you, a small white puppy and the other puppy had little horns.

Me being the amazing father I am, I thought she wanted the devil looking god.

She said no, so I thought she wanted the white puppy.

"No dad, neither of those are my puppy!"

She stomped her foot

"That ones my puppy." she smiled and pointed to the all black pitbull.

"Baby girl, thats not a puppy. You said a cute little puppy" I said thinking I was reminding her.

"And I know damn well thats not your puppy."

She smiled and nodded "Suga is my puppy daddy look!"

Hold on, Suga? Thats the nick name Yumi gave me!

Yoonie jumped up and down and the dog was right by her side in seconds.

"Suga, sit" Suga sat and looked at me. He looked like he was going to bite me if Yoonie asked him to.

Hell he looked like he'd do just about anything she commanded him to.

"Suga, Dad!" Yoonie pointed to me letting the dog know I was her dad.

Suga came to me and sat there wagging his tail and his tongue out.

"Isn't he cute daddy! Can we take him home now?" She was so happy

I promised her a "puppy" and I guess this is him...

"Anything you want baby."

Suga followed behind alert of everything.

We went and adopted him from the shop and headed home.

I nodded.
。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。Tiny skip
 ゚・。・

We're on the highway now about to get home and surprise Yumi with Suga, after looking over his paper work I found out he actually is a puppy.

"Suga, sit on the seat" I said watching him run back and fourth to look out both windows

He sat and looked out one window.

"Yoonie, where is Suga gonna sleep?" I asked

"Your gonna make him a room like you said to mom."

"When the hell did I say that?" I asked taking a quick look at her then back at the road.

"When you were sleeping, you said 'Sure baby I'll make the dog a room' and she let you go back to sleep." Yoonie answered giving Suga lots of head pats and compliments.

Now I have to make a damn dog room....great fucking great that means I have to clean up dog shit and deal with him tearing up the couches and pissing all over my floors.

And I have to get dog food and toys.

"Yoonie before we go home we need to stop by the pet store."

She smiled and clapped her hands

"Okay!" She squealed.

My mom gave me a metal chain as his leash just in case.

I put the leash on him and walked him into the store, this dog was twice Yoonie's size he was up to my thighs!

When we walked in people stepped aside cause 1.I'm here 2.I have a scary looking dog with me

"Hello, I was wondering what kinda food my daughter puppy eats?"

"S-sir thats not a puppy."

Suga growled, I'm guessing he didnt like the way the man was talking about him

"He's a puppy. He's just a bit big, right Suga?" I asked rubbing behind his ear

He wagged his tail

"He's a pitbull, so he can eat dry dog food and human foods like steak, and chicken."

He took me to the dog shopping part and told me what was suitable for Suga and that since he was just a baby he needed toys.

I asked what a room for Suga would have to look like and Suga growled at me, guess he doesnt want a room.

"Wheres your most comfortable dog beds locate?"

"Over there." I nodded and pointed at beds to see Suga's opinion on them. It's weird because I was doing it to he a smart ass but he actually picked a bed.

"What about this red one?" I asked him

He jumped up an pulled it down.

"This one it is." I put it in the cart I guess we were done cause I got everything.

"Since Suga is a baby, I recommend getting him a dog pacifier, the little ones tend to need something squishy to chew."

I nodded and grabbed a red one Suga just looked away from me.

"What about blue?" I asked and he looked back at me.

"Blue it is " I said paying for all his stuff.

__

"YOU KNEW HE WAS A BIG DOG?!" I asked confused.

"Duh! I DREW YOU A PICTURE OF HIM!!!" She held up a drawing

"Thats just a stick figure dog with the words 'Big dog' underneath!"

"IT'S STILL TRUE!"

__

🐿: The cat is fucking tired
     />  フ
     |  _  _ l
     /' ミ_xノ
     /      |