8

Lately me and Yoongi have been dealing with hallucinations.

Over the passing months they've gotten worse. Yoongi has been comforting me and staying home more.

Today was bed for me, and I couldn't be convince that Yoonie wasn't with me all day.

"You dont understand Yoongi, I did see her and she touched my stomach I felt it!" I said crying.

Yoongi helped me sit down and rubbed my back.

"Were her hands cold?" He asked.

I nodded and he sighed "That's because you dropped your ice pack on your stomach honey,"

"Yumi I've been watching over you for the past week, and I see your 'conversations' with Yoonie. I understand that time is difficult for you so we're going to take our time with this okay?" Yoongi asked.

I nodded again, causing Yoongi to nod in understatement.

"You've been having hallucinations from built up stress and change of hormones."

"If there are things you're not comfortable talking to me about we can call a doctor or a therapist." He assured while getting me something to drink.

"Thank you." I sighed

*•.¸♡ BIG SKIPPAAAAAAAA ♡¸.•*

Months have past, eight specifically. I have one more to go.

I havent been seeing Yoonie, we've been talking to professionals...and by professionals I mean Jin. He works pretty much every where.

🐸:Like Roger from american dad...that's like Jin's whole character here.

I've been getting cramps and even weirder food cravings.

Last night I went to McDonald's got three big macs put them in the blender (along with the fries) blended them, drunk them and went back to sleep.

Yoongi thinks seeing me eat or drink my cravings are worse than anything he's ever seen.

"HOLY FUCK THAT HURT!" I held onto my stomach and gripped Minhees shoulder.

"This child is trying to murder me." I said squeezing Minhees her shoulder

"I think you're trying to kill me!" I quickly apologized and removed my hand.

Yoongi walked inside and looked at me, He rolled his eyes and mumbled something.

He's been mumbling things under his breathe about me since I haven't showed him enough affection, that and because Minhee is here

"Welcome home, Mr Min." MinHee smiled widly.

Yoongi grunted and flicked her off.

"What's his problem?" Minhee asked.

"He's just stressed from work." I lied.

In actuality he's still mad at her for crossing my boundaries, even if it was long ago.

__

*•.¸♡ GET INTO IT YUH ♡¸.•*

Chapter was short due to me being in school and Lee taking care of her own shit.