O

Wendy stayed for a very long time Yoongi made sure anytime he said something that I heard him.

I looked at the time it was nearly 10.

I should take a shower and go to bed I still have to go Christmas shopping for Yoonie.

I knew that I had to get the gifts early. Me and Yoongi knew she was only a baby and didn't need a boat load of gifts but we still wanted it to be special.

I felt the bed go down and looked over to Yoongi.

"You good?" I asked.

He let out a long sigh I expected him to say something but he wrapped his arms around me.

"It's okay Yoongi." I said massaging Yoongi's head

About twelve at night I woke up and needed to use the bathroom.

Yoongi's hold was so secure making it hard to move.

I tried wiggling away, that didn't work.

I tried secretly getting under him. Of course that didn't work.

"Stay still Yui. If you keep moving around you're not gonna like the results."

"I have to pee." I said through a yawn.

Yoongi pulled his head out the crook of my neck.

"What?"

"Bathroom, I have to pee."

Yoongi let out a sigh and got up picking me up in the process.

"I'm not a baby." I said rubbing my eye.

"In my eyes you are."

"Yoongi I can walk."

He ignored me and continued walking to the bathroom.

He put me down and stood behind the door.

"Tell me when you're done."

I knew he wasn't going to go away, so I did my business, Washed my hands and got the hell out.

As I was going to walk past him, he picked me up again.

I rolled my eyes as he walled back to the room

"Goodnight." He said laying us on the bed and latching right back onto me placing his head in the crook of my neck.

I sighed and went back to sleep.

-

The next morning I woke to laughing and an empty bed. Yoongi left an annoyed text that Wendy stopped by again.

I got up and dressed and did the same for Yoonie.

I smiled and carry her downstair. I was having breakfast and watching the news while feeding Yoonie.

Nothing interesting was happening.

I waited until she was done to leave. No one told me breastfeeding would take so long. Once she had finished up I fixed my clothes and put her coat on her.

"Ready to go see your grandparents?"

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and picked her up.

I walked in the living room and saw Wendy attempting to get touchy with Yoongi. He moved her hand.

"Please don't touch me. I'm still not a big fan of physical interactions."

"Yoongi, me and Yoonie are heading out." I annonced walking to the door.