2/2

"Yoongi what if there is no later?"

He looked over to me then back at the unclear road.

"Don't say that, we're gonna make it."

I could hear Yoonie crying and ducking down, Yoongi was still driving fast they were still shooting, then everything stopped.

I was confused. The car flipped, and Yoongi got injured the car was in mid air.

The car smashed and landed upside down.

Windows were broken glass was cut deep into my legs and my left arm, I was dangling upside down from my seat belt, I looked over to Yoongi who was looking back at me.

"Yoongi." I said panicking I already knew I was crying.

"I-its okay." he grunted while cutting his seat belt to get out.

He kicked open his door and crawled out then he ran to my side.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and let him cut the seat belt.

I nearly fell face first.

He pulled me and Yoonie out he looked around and saw the people who were attacking us were laughing and high fiveing.

Yoongie stood up and they stopped, gun shots fires again this time not from Yoongi or them but a whole different group of cars.

Cars I recognized as Yoongi's workers and someone else who seemed to have it out for our attackers too.

I looked down and saw Yoonies eyes drooping closed

"Mom.."

I let out a shakey breath and kissed her forehead.

"It's okay Yoonie I'm here." I was glad that she was speaking

"Mom I don't want to go to sleep."

"Everything's going to be okay we're gonna get you to a hospital safely I promise."

I called an ambulance and impatiently awaited their arrival.

Yoongi had already joined his men and the other group in taking out our attackers.

I felt blood dripping from my hands.

I knew it wasn't my blood, but I refused to tell my self it was Yoonie's.

"Just wait a little longer." I looked down at her.

"Yoonie-ah."

I rocked back and fourth trying to keep her awake for as long as I could.

I kept her talking, her sentences were short but she still managed to get things out.

Attempting to hear her over the gun shots and sirens was hard but the noise was also keeping her awake she occasionally weakly complained about it.

She's only have a concussion at best. I just hoped they would hurry.

"YUMI!" Yoongi ran back to us

"One of them got away, I'm so sorry Yoonie."

"What did she do wrong Yoongi? Shes only five and they-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence, the closest ambulance came to us and what seemed to be another flipped over car.

"I'VE GOT A FAMILY OVER HERE TAKE CARE OF THE OTHERS!" The paramedics quickly got us inside and drove off. They were hooking Yoonie up to machines.

I heared another paramedic over their walkie-talkies.

"Kang I've got the second family, the son is barely holding on mom and dad are fine other than a bit of forced trauma."