1.

🐸:This whole chapter is re-written. Like two more after this will be.

"You know, some attention would be real nice right about now." Yoongi said loud enough for me to hear.

I sighed as I started the dryer, I had one more load to do but Yoongi was making it hard. Yoongi sighed louder, "I WOULD LOVE SOME ATTENTION. I WOULD LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE~ SOME RIGHT NOW!" He yelled from the living room.

I walked in and put my hands on my hips, "I'm doing laundry, Yoongi. Can you wait?"

"No."

I sighed again as I took a seat next to him. He smiled, "Good. Now can you tell me you love me. I just needed to be reassured." I gave him a kiss and fixed his messy hair.

"I love you, can I finish the laundry now?" I asked caressing his face, "Hm...I don't know. I really don't know." He said as if he were thinking while pulling me into a cuddle like position and resting my head on his chest.

"Tell you what," he said propping us up. I lifted my head and looked up to him.
"I will have your answer by the time we wake up from our nap." Yoongi laid back down and put my head back on his chest.

"Our nap?" I asked

He shushed me and nodded.

If theres one thing Yoongi and I do well together, it's napping. I guess I could finish the next load later.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。Time Skip...
 ゚・。・

"Mom, dads making fun of me!" Yoonie came into the laundry room pouting.

"Kick him in the shin." I suggested while folding clothes. A wide smile spread across her face as she ran to where ever Yoongi was.

"OW!" I laughed lowly as Yoonie ran to me to hide.

I lifted the lid off of her bin and quickly hid her. "Where is the little devil?" Yoongi limped in while scanning for her.

"Who?" I asked putting clothes into the pin to hide Yoonie better. "The little shit who kicked me, I know you know where she is."

I looked over to him and shook my head, "I don't know where she ran. She went through the door."

He left and went back to his work. I laughed and took the bin to her room.

Yoongi walked in and crossed his arms. "I made one joke, one joke and she kicks me in the shin. With those damn ballerina shoes." I slowly put the clothes away but made sure to keep her out of sight.

"Well you tease her everyday. She was gonna kick you sooner or later." I replied while shrugging.

"I thought you had work to do...why are you in here?"

"To complain, duh." Yoongi said rolling his eyes. He sat on Yoonie's bed and started complaining to me about pretty much anything.

I finished putting the clothes up and hid the bin in the closet so Yoonie had somewhere else to hide, but when I looked inside she was asleep.  I left the closet door open and made Yoongi come with me to make dinner.

Of course all he did was stand there and occasionally help while talking about many things he didn't like, then he told me about random work gossip to get my opinion or just so he can have someone to tell.

"Yoongi, foods almost done and you haven't stopped talking yet." I placed my hands on my hips amd turned around to face him.

He also put his hands on his hips. "Oh i'm so sorry. I can't tell my friends because they live far out and I don't feel like it." He said walking away.

I rolled my eyes and continued to make the food.  "Can't you just call them on the phone." I said.

"Why are you asking me that?" Yoongi asked as he leaned on the counter.

"I wasn't asking you, there was a period at the end of that sentence not a question mark." I said eating one of the vegetables amd placing the rest into the stew.

"I don't want to call them. The small talk is boring." He whined. I sighed and made him come with me to the living room.

"So skip the small talk. Call Jimin about gossip, he lives for it."

"How you know that?" He asked looking over to me.

"Bec-"

"DING DONG!" Subin came inside and took a seat on the couch. "When's the food gonna be done?"

"Yeah, I'm fuckint starving." Jin said also plopping onto the couch. Me and Yoongi staired at each other confused.

"You guys didn't even text or call to say you were coming over." Yoongi said as Yoonie came downstairs.

He let her get on his back and more people came into the house.

Yoongi sighed knowing that they were gonna stay for so long. "Careful what you wish for." I said as I took a drink from Jungkook. Of course we were going to be drinking banana milk with our dinner.

We all sat in the living room and waited for the food to he done. I don't know what show we were watching but it had us all intrigued.

After watching it for about half an hour the food was done Yoongi made everyones plates and we continued to watch the show.

We ended up having to bring the stew and the rest of dinner into the living room and passing who ever wanted something the requested item.

🐸: I'm sorry I have no fucking energy to finish this chapter so heres my Total drama island oc's LeiLani and her himbo boyfriend Skully.