M

REWRITING
HI, WE FUCKING HATE THIS BOOK. WE WROTE IT IN LIKE, IDK 2016 OR SOME SHIT.
🐸 IS BRUCE
🍄 IS ME, LEE

Yui P.O.V

THE MONTH IS FEBRUARY
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

I felt like I overslept I lightly slapped my face to wake up and got out of my bed. Instantly regretting my choice, my room was cold.

I could already feel goosebumps go up my arms and legs.

I hate this house. Who turned the damn heat off? I asked myself as I made my way to my closet. I grabbed my uniform and went to my bathroom.

I did my routine, lotioning myself down then deodorant I took my time putting my clothes on, I wasn't exactly ready to leave the house.

Lucky for me I still have a few more things to do, including brushing my teeth.

I couldnt find any toothpaste but I did find mouth wash and baking soda. I brushed my teeth with the baking soda making sure not to swallow it.

"Oh for fuck sake!" I groaned as I tried to unscrew the lid of the mouth wash.

Finally, I got it open, used it then put it away, spitting the liquid into the toilet and flushed it down.

"Makeup time." Today wasn't a go all out day, so I stuck with the basics foundation, concealer, eye makeup, brows and lashes.

Not a big fan of lipstick so I did some lip liner and gloss.

After I filled in my brows I decided it was time to go. I grabbed my book bag and made sure I had everything.

As I was about to leave the house something felt like it was missing. Feeling under my breast and my pockets I knew what I forgot:

My phone and earbuds.

I quickly went back into the house seeing my dad sitting on the couch.

"Goodmoring Yui." He said holding my contacts case. Sighing I thanked him as I took it. I didn't notice I even forgot these.

"Definantly can't forget these." I smiled tiredly and made my way to my bedroom.

I grabbed my phone and went into my bathroom to apply my contacts.

After finishing I blinked so that they would land in place and looked at myself.

"Huh, I did my makeup way better without these...I'll have to stick to that."

My dad walked into my room, "You got somewhere to be this early?" He asked.

I looked at him confused then checked the time

....You've got to be fucking kidding me.

It's only five in the morning. Why did I think I was late?

I sighed "I'm so stupid." I mumbled.

Dad smiled and gave me a pat on the head, "Come on downstairs I'll make you something to eat."

Me and dad made our way downstairs. He told me to just watch some TV.

I put on a random cartoon and dad told me family was coming over. Unfortunately it was moms side which meant a bombardment of questions, nagging and finding a random child in my bed.

Dad and I ate together and got caught up in the show, we noticed we'd both be late and he decided to drive me to my bus stop.

I waited for the bus impatiently, after about five minutes I saw a bus and I quickly got on it.