3

Yoongi POV

"Babe, you know you dont have to keep looking at the small houses?" I asked.

"I don't want to spend too much money." Yumi said bitting her lowly lip and continued looking.

I laughed pulled up bigger houses.

"Here, pick which one you like you can have what ever you want its all up to you."

"You sound like a sugar daddy" she said giggling.

"I could be your sugar daddy." I said nodding.

She just pushed my shoulder laughing and began looking at the houses.

"I like this one."

"Ah, I love penthouses." I smiled giving her a kiss.

Even after saying that she still continued to look.

"Remember, you can have what ever you want."

"I want this one." she said looking at me and pointing at a much better penthouse.

"Okay, I'll have a talk with the owner."

I looked down at the name of the home owner, I laughed and checked to see if I was reading it correct.

"Oh wow, what a coincidence." I laughed one more time

Home owner: Kim SeokJin

🐸: I swear we gave this nigga like every job in the book. Jin stay in his bag💅🏾

▶▶

"So what you're telling me is, you made your house into a completely unfixable disaster, just so you guys could move so some guy coming after your wife and daughter wouldnt be able to find you?" Jin asked showing me around the penthouse.

"Mh hm."

I ran my hand over the smooth walls.

"Jin, you said no one lives in this building yet, right?"

"Yes, why?" He asked looking up from some papers.

"I want to buy the whole thing, the entire building." I said making myself clear.

"Yoongi, that's going to coast lots of money."

I looked back at him and chuckled

"I have lots of money." I said assuring him.

"Yumi, and Yoonie would love this. I'll have my men and workers move in if they have no where to stay or just a safer place to bring their families." I nodded.

"Well Yoongi, since you're such a close friend, I'll give you the whole thing. But you only have to do one thing for me."

I spun around on the heels of my shoes and looked at him.

"Yes, hyung?" I asked smirking

"Take me out for dinner."
He said crossing his arms

"Is that all you want?" I asked.

"Yes, I want things to go back to normal when me, you and the rest of the boys used to hang out." He stated firmly.

"That's all I've ever wanted for decades." he added on.

"How about we all go out to dinner? Me, you and the boys...for old time sake?" I asked letting a small smile appear on my face.