10

*•.¸♡ Yoongi POV ♡¸.•*

"Fucking hell." I frustratedly ran my hands through my hair looking at the paper work infront of me.

As I was angry filling out the papers I heard the sound of Yugi waking up.

I had her in one of those baby wraps that way I wouldn't have to check on her in her crib.

She was against my chest comfortably.

I calmed down and patted her back.

"Good nap I suppose." I smiled fixing the little bit of hair she had.

She just rubbed her face on my chest. "Work is boring." I said sighing.

I decided to unwrap her so she could wiggle all she wanted.

After making sure she was at a safe spot I went back to signing papers and taking a few phone calls.

*•.¸♡ Time skip ♡¸.•*

Me and Yugi were still signing papers, well I was she laid on the couch and just made sounds while watching a show.

I notices she made the same five, so I waited for her to make a certain one and i'd sign certain papers.

I looked over to check on Yugi, her attention wasn't on the TV anymore she was busy sucking on her pacifier and looking up oddly at the roof.

I looked up and saw nothing. I picked her up and she spit her pacifier out.

"Well that's odd." I mumbled

I took her down stairs in her little play center and she was just laying on the ground looking around and observing the room.

I found it cute how she could look so adorable while confused.

Yumi⭐: I'll be home a bit late.

I looked at the message and shrugged. I had to change Yugi so that was another thing to keep me from work.

While changing her I called Jessica and asked if she could finish off the rest of the papers.

"Of course. Also we have a meeting today at two."

I checked the time seeing it was twelve-thirty. I sighed and thanked her.

I carried Yugi and got her dressed after ending the call with Jessica.

She had on a fluffy bear onsie. I chuckled after taking a picture

"Come here my little bear."
I picked her up for the millionth time today and carried her to the car. I was already dressed for the meeting. I'm mostly in work clothes anyways.

I buckled her up and drove to the company while making sure I had everything in the baby bag.

I got on the phone with Jessica going over the meeting information while also speaking about the people going to be there.

"Mr Li is proposing several collaborations." Jessica sighed

"But he's a scumbag." We said in chorus clearly both rolling our eyes.

"What about the American guy?" I asked.

I heard Jessica rummaging through her papers.

"He is...also going to be there. He would like to offer international workers, and business." She said clearly going through more papers.

"Seems like a mole to me. He clearly just wants to send people to come here and know what we do how we work just to report back to him and his stupid officials."

I nodded knowing she was right.

"Alright i'll see you soon." I hung up and peaked in the back seat before focusing back on the road.

"Almost there sweety." I assured Yugi.

I yawned as we pulled up. I already know this would be a long boring meeting.

╰☆☆ Skip ☆☆╮

The meeting was nearly over and I was in the middle of speaking until the baby monitor went off.

"I'm sorry, give me a moment." I looked over to the translators and left the room.

I walked to where Yugi and Jessica were and picked her up.

"She needs more milk, sir." I went through the baby bag and luckily found one last bottle.

Rocked Yugi to sleep as she drank from the bottle and allowed Jessica to hold her once more.

"Let me know when Yumi contacts me to have lunch with us." Jessica nodded and I left to go back to the meeting.

"Sorry about that ladies and gentlemen, fatherly matters."

*•.¸♡ time skip+Yumi POV ♡¸.•*

"But you don't get it, Nicki Minaj IS the queen of rap!"

Yoongi grabbed a shirt and threw it on, "Yumi, hush." He said shushing me.

"But-"

He gave me the same look from the other night so I just shut up.

"Thank you." He mumbled and laid down.

I laid beside him and gave him a glare.

"Stop looking at me."

"I'm not looking at you"

"Yes you are, stop. Now. Like right now."

I looked at the ceiling then back at Yoongi.

"You must really like my face." He said.

"No, it's just your lips." I said staring at them.

"Stop looking kid and go to bed."
He said turning over.

I crawled over him and wrapped myself around him while I looked at his lips, "I never knew you had such perfect doll lips."

"Yui...stop"

"Do you use lip mask?" I aked.

"Kid," he said opening his eyes.
"What do you want?" He asked obviously giving in.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked

"Your my wife, you could have been ki-"

I cut him off and kissed him.

"Wow, your lips are soft" I said

"I must shield your lips away from everyone else, forever!" I said.

He looked at me confused "How the hell are you gonna do that?"

"Simple, by covering your lips with mine!" I said putting our lips together.

I hope you know we're staying like this forever.

I think the fuck not!

__

🐸 were on and off with a hiatus... These next few chapters will be harder and longer to write unfortunately...