🐸: None of this book makes sense....first we time skip to Yui being 8 months pregnant now she's giving birth. Literally why did we write this?

Yoongi P.O.V

"DRIVE FUCKING FASTER!"

Well, the doctor was wrong about Yoonie being early. It was a blessing and curse. We stayed up all that time panicking thinking the baby would come early.

And when we least expected it, Yui's water broke mid way though us getting ready to meet up with our parents.

At the moment I was driving as if I was on Tokyo drift. Is it safe? No, will it get us to the hospital quickly? Yes.

I made a sharp turn and we were all most there.

"Dont worry, we're gonna make it."

"YOONGI THIS HURTS SO MUCH!!" She squeezing me like I was a stress ball.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! IM NOT EVEN SURE I WANT ANYMORE KIDS AFTER THIS!"

I couldn't help but laugh

"DONT.FUCKING.LAUGH," Yui said through gritted teeth

"It hurts so bad, worse than period cramps."

she let out and ear piercing scream. I think I lost my hearing for a good two minutes.

We made it to the hospital. I quickly parked and got out the car picking Yui up and did something I never thought I'd have to do.

I ran, I ran like my mom was chasing me with a belt.

I made my way to the main desk.

The lady looked up and greeted me with a flirtatious tone "How can I help you?"

She made her breast visible as she leaned forward.

"My fiance is going into labor!"

The lady took her precious time I was about to yell at her until Yui reached over the desk and grabbing her by the collar.

"LOOK, I'M ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH THE LAST THING I NEED IS YOU TRYING TO STEAL MY GOD DAMN FIANCE! HURRY THE FUCK UP AND TYPE BEFORE I JUMP MY PREGNANT ASS OVER THIS COUNTER!"

The receptionist got scared and typed in the information givin to her.

Five hours later

The contractions have finally fucking ended she's stopped going through pain for now

I felt bad seeing her going through this

"Okay, how ya feelin Ms Kim?" Yui just shook her head.

"My body feels like it was hit by a train."

We laughed but Yui only screamed in pain.

"My god, it's a breech baby."

"W-waits that mean?" I asked quickly going to look as he was examining Yui's area.

"Okay Ms Kim, push like your life depends on it."