G

Yoongi POV

We all sat down. Jimin was running late as always.

"Been a while since we've had one of these meetings..." Jin sat there smiling while eating ramen that he heated up when he got here.

I nodded

"Last time we had a serious meeting like this we had knives at each others throats." Hoseok chuckled.

"Hey, I'm here sorry I'm la-" Jimin came crashing through the office door.

"SSSSHHH!" we all shused him.

"Yui is in the other room sleeping!" Namjoon scolded him

"Sorry."

Namjoon gave me the prophecy book most people who have been to hell, or any supernatural creator with human characteristics has had a prophecy book.

"Anyway, the time that we all knew would come...has come and Yui's parents have found out what I am, and they have Yui kind of turning on them."

"And I totally don't want that because I mean those are her parents and I don't want her feeling as if she has to hate them."

They all nodded except for Jin who was eating he just did a thumbs up.

"Yoonie now knows what she is, and Yui's form will be changing soon."

Namjoon cocked his head to the side, "What do you mean form changing? She's not supposed to." He took the book back then opened it.

He flipped through the book then he stopped.

"Namjoon, I know what I'm talking about."

"No you don't, you're wrong and you've been wrong for years." He sighed.

He flipped to a page far in the back and looked at a image.

Then he read what it said.

"Joon, she'll change beli-"

"She can't change," He said showing me the page.

I looked at him confused then to the page.

"She's already an angel."

"Yui can't be an angel, she doesn't have wings and I would have been able to know she was one."

Namjoon shook his head.

"She's not just any angel...hyung,"

"Your wife is the daughter of Gusion."

My heart basically dropped to my stomach.

"D-did you just say Gusion?"

Jin had the same expression spread across his face. "Oh fuck..." Jimin said reading the page too.

"Wait, who's Gusion?" Jungkook asked.

Namjoon fixed his glasses and began explaning.

"Gusion is a fallen angel, he followed behind Yeowon along with many other angels that had been booted from heaven. When he was booted he was forced to take Yui with him."