13. The Challenge

Aaron's Pov

Blaze has been relentless on his pursuit to Reica. He claimed that Reica is just an entertainment for him nothing more.

Yeah right! Even Trystan, the stupidiest person in Black Phoenix can see the changes in Blaze. How he was so possessive and territorial with Reica.

And after that kiss on the park, I knew that the Princess of Black Spider has firmly wrapped Blaze on her hands. Those two were just so dense to realize what's happening to them.

I just hope that Crazy Dog aka Kayne Catacutan is still not aware on the progress of their relationship. Blaze badly needed something positive on his life.

"Boss Aaron!" Tawag sakin ng isa sa mga member namin.

"What happened to you, guys?" I asked to our subordinates who was covered with bruises.

"Mga Black Spider ang gumawa nito samin. Kakalabas lang namin ng SIA ng hinarang nila kami at pinagsusuntok tapos kinuha nila si Boss Trystan!"

"What?!"

"May pinapabigay na sulat ang Crazy Dog para kay Boss Blaze."

Inimbitahan kita ng ilang beses para makipagkita kaso mukhang busy ka masyado sa pag aligid sa pag aari ko. Kausapin ko na lang muna ang matinee idol nyo habang hinihintay ko na maging libre ka....

So much for my wishful thinking. Mukhang alam na ni Crazy Dog ang lahat at kumikilos na sya laban sa amin.

________________________________________________

Blaze's Pov

I don't want to admit that I'm happy. I'm just in a good mood and I intend to stay that way. So when I received a call from my father's secretary, I swear to myself that I would not let him ruin my mood.

But sometimes fate would play a sick joke with you. Just like today. Fate decided to throw all the persons I hated in one place with me!

"Brother long time no see!"

Top on my list that I wished never existed was my step brother, Arjun Quintana. That @sshole who will do anything for my father.

After his scandal with my ex girlfriend, my father sent this bastard abroad as a punishment. No matter how hard he acted as a perfect son, he still destroyed the union between the Sullivan and Montecillo.

"The loyal dog is here."

"That's not the right way to talk to your brother, Blaze"

Second to that bastard is the man I called father. He tried to control my life every chance he got. Once I graduated from school and I received my inheritance, this old man can kissed my ass goodbye.

I looked at my father. What did the bastard do to be under the good grace again of my father?

"As far as I remember, FATHER, I'm an only child. I'm not related to any snake like human"

"Blaze, can you please forgive Arjun? He deeply regretted his stupid actions in the past."

I stared at the ex secretary slash ex mistress slash martyr wife of Augustus Sullivan, the person who placed third on my hated list. The woman who was the reason of all the pain and heartaches of my mother.

Karma is a bitch, she was now experiencing what my mother felt in the past. My father was a man whore and changing mistresses was one of his hobby.

Leila Quintana knew all of my father's sexcapade but she decided to play the martyr wife. Who would want to leave all these wealth?

I inhaled deeply. Patience Blaze...