14. Make It Worth It

Blaze's Pov

Black Spider was the number one enemy of Black Phoenix ever since I created the gang on my freshman year in SIA. We had numerous encounter with them since we are all in the same area.

I hated the guts of Kayne Alejandro Catacutan aka Crazy Dog of Black Spider but at the same time, I respected him for being a fair fighter.

Our gang members were the one who always faced the fight and the results were always unpredictable. Everytime we won a fight from them, they will make it sure that they will avenge their lose on the next fight and vise versa.

That's why for a couple of months, we agreed on a silent truce to avoid unnecessary wastes of our time and energy. We see to it that we will avoid each others' shadows. Until Reica came.

From the start, I knew that my fight with Kayne is unavoidable. I was never a coward that's why I accepted his challenge.

"Aaron gather everyone and prepare them on our fight tomorrow with Black Spider"

"Kinausap mo na ba si Reica, Blaze? You will be fighting his brother. Kakaayos nyo lang e..."

I don't want to admit it but because of Reica I was hesitating.

"I'm not the one who initiated the fight."

"But still, I know this will break her heart."

"Why are you so concerned with my toy Aaron? Just follow what I'm commanding you to do."

Aaron inhaled deeply and raised his two hands.

"Bahala ka Blaze. I'm just a concerned friend okay? Tingnan ko na rin si Trystan. I can hear his curses from here. Man, those Black Spiders do threw hard punches on his body"

I want to call Reica but I forgot to ask for her number. And messaging her through a mobile apps was never my thing. Why should I waste my precious time on an online application?

I also don't want to ask Aaron because he always gave me those irritating looks whenever I mentioned Reica's name.

"You are not welcome here Denize!"

I heard Aaron's angry voice the same time I saw him pulling my ex girlfriend away. As usual, she's wearing a dress that shows all of her asset.

Whoever succumbs to this bitch's seduction and allows her to enter our hideout will pay greatly to me later.

"Oh come on Aaron, I'm your leader's girlfriend. I have every right to be here" she slides her hands seductively on Aaron's arms.

Aaron shuddered repulsively. I took pity on my closest friend.

"It's okay Aaron. Let her be."

I saw the shock on Aaron's face. It's the first time that I didn't react negatively on Denize's presence. It just shows that the bitch can no longer affects me.

"See Aaron dear. Blaze can never resists me." Denize said confidently. She walks towards me with a smile on her face.

"I'm warning you Denize, this will be the last time that you will come here uninvited. Or else you will regret you ever met me"

Denize stopped from walking. She realized how serious I am with my warning. But she decided to ignore it and gave me her seductive smile that used to turn me on in the past.

"Blaze honey, we both know you don't mean that. I know how much you love me. And I also love you the most so let's make our relationship work this time. Okay, baby?" She even blinked her eyes for her teary eyed effect drama.