2

We continued to stay in her room and listen to music. "How come you never tell me about your brother" I questioned.

"Because most people use me to get closer to my brother" she said. "I would never do that" I said.

"Anyways I jus-" she said before the door opened. "Sweetie don't you want to spend some time with your brother and his friends" Lexi's mom said.

"If Camari can" Lexi shrugged. Her mom nodded and left the room. "Hey this gives you a chance to talk to his friends" i said and she rolled her eyes.

Once we got down stairs, Lexi walked over to her brother while I stood there looking like a deer in headlights.

"That's Camari by the way" she said loud enough for everyone to hear. I awkwardly waved my hand.

"That's Wyatt, Jaeden, Finn, Jeremy, Choosen, Sophia and last AND least my brother jack" Lexi said hugging jack at the end.

"Get off of me" jack said pushing Lexi off of him causing everyone to laugh. "Finally there are some girls around" Sophia said walking next to us.

We hung out with them for a while. I felt Jack's eyes on me a couple times .When I would look over at him, he would smile and look a different way.

I looked down at my phone seeing that I got a text from my mom

Mom💗: Me and your father won't be back until 1pm tomorrow, could you spend the night at Lexi's?

Camari: Of course

"Hey I guess I'm spending the night" I said to Lexi. "SLEEP OVER" she whispered/yelled so loud that everyone heard.

She smiled and continued to talk to Jaeden.

An hour past and everyone had went home. Lexi and I went to her bed room as she talked my ear off by saying how hot Jaeden is.

"You think he's into me" she questioned. "I don't know I was too busy staring at my hands" I laughed.

After that, she fell asleep yet I was still up. I needed to use the bathroom so I left her room.

Once I got done, I left the bathroom and started walking down their hallway.

"Why are you still up" I heard jack say from behind me. I turned around to see a shirtless jack.

"Your sister fell asleep before I did" I said. "Wanna watch some tv, since I'm up too" he said pointing to his room.

I nodded as I walked into his room.