12

•y/n pov•

His soft lips pressed against mine. I felt weight being lifted off my shoulders. Our lips molded together, it was perfect.

He wrapped his arms around my waist while my hands were tangled in his hair. I couldn't stop, neither could he.

He back me up against the wall with our lips still glued together.

He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. Without any hesitation, I opened my mouth and his tongue soon greeted mine.

It felt so good but it was wrong.

After a couple of seconds, he pulled apart, tugging on my bottom lip in the process.

"I bet Wyatt can't do that" he said and walked away.

My swollen lips made an "O" shape. Realization took over my mind.

Jack just cheated on his girlfriend and he acted like it was nothing. I can't believe I made out with my best friends brother. I felt so used.

I quickly walked out of the house and stared walking home with tears threatening to fall.

I don't know why I was going to cry, it just felt like it was gonna cause problems.

I mean, I like Jack but he seems happy with his girlfriend and that kiss was going to ruin their relationship.

Before I knew it I was at home. I walked past my parents at the dinner table eating and went straight to my room.

I pulled out my phone and texted Lexi.

Camari: Sorry I left so fast, my mom wanted me home for dinner.

Lexi❤️🤞🏼: That's ok, Wyatt was wondering why you left...😏

Camari: tell him I'm sorry and to call me
Read 7:15pm

I felt so bad, this was all my fault. I could have stopped it but it felt so good.

My phone ringed. I looked down and saw that it was Wyatt. I quickly pressed accept.

Wyatt: hey are you ok?

Camari: yeah, my parents just wanted me home early for dinner

Lies

Wyatt: oh ok, I have a question.

Camari: yeah?

Wyatt: did jack bother you in anyway?

Camari: um no

Lies

Wyatt: ok, I was thinking maybe you wanted to hangout tomorrow?

Camari: I'd love to

Wyatt: ok I'll see you tomorrow than

Camari: you bet

*end call*

Maybe this will take my mind off what happened today.