16

"What's your problem?" Ellie said.

I gave her a confused look. "What do you mean?" I said.

"You've had a problem with Jack and I the whole lunch time" she said crossing her arms. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"I don't have a problem with you guys" I said moving some hair out my face.

"I've seen you and jack have become friends now" she said pointing her finger in my face.

"And it better stay like that" she continued.

I moved her finger out my face and chuckled. "That's all Jack and I will ever be" I said closing my locker and walked back to the lunch room.

And just when I had some sympathy for her to tell her that jack cheated on her. I know the truth will get out sooner or later but I guess it'll be later.

I sat in my previous spot and scrolled through Twitter. I wasn't hungry any more and I didn't want to be in the hallway for the next 10 minutes.

Wyatt noticed my presence and rubbed the back of my hand as he held it. I heard Jack's breath hitched.

I slightly squeezed Wyatt's hand and smiled at him. I felt a nudge in my side and I turned to see Lexi and Sophia smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and continued to look on my phone as I held Wyatt's hand. A couple seconds later, Ellie sat back down making sure she kissed Jack's cheek in the process.

This time I rolled my eyes hoping she saw them.

/after school/

I quickly walked out of the school and stared walking home with Lexi. She would talk about how she really likes Jaeden but she's too shy to ask him out. I wasn't really paying attention. I've been thinking about jack for the most of the day.

We parted ways once she got to her house.

Once I got to my house, I ran to the kitchen to get a snack. I grabbed a bag of Doritos and headed to my room.

Time I sat on my bed, I heard a knock on the door. I sighed as I went to go open it.

"Hey babe" jack said as I opened it. I rolled my eyes and went to close the door.

He stopped the door with his foot.

"Chill out Babe" he said as he walked into my house.

"Don't call me babe when you have one" I said crossing my arms.

He turned around and noticed my sad expression. His face softened.

"I'm sorry Camari, I-" he said before I cut him off.

"What's wrong with you" I said as a tear escaped. I hate that he's making me cry. Wait why am I crying.

Oh yeah, I like him