13

•Camari's pov•
I woke up with yesterday's events on my mind. I can't believe I kissed jack. Don't get me wrong, I liked it but I felt bad.

I have to tell Ellie.

I got dressed in a red top, black jeans and black ankle boots. I normally don't put on makeup. Only for special occasions.

I quickly walked to Lexi's house and Knocked on her door. Hoping that she would answer but she didn't.

"Hey babe" Jack said with a sly smirk plastered on his face.

"I'm not your babe" I said while walking into the house. "But I know you want to be" he said while closing the door.

I scoffed and started walking to Lexi's room. I felt hands around my waist as I was pulled into their chest.

"come on Camari, loosen up" he said as his nose brushed against my cheek. My back was still turned from him but I could still tell that he was smirking.

"Jack stop" I said holding back a giggle. He noticed and I felt his nose against my neck. My giggling soon turned into laughter as he was tickling my sides.

He threw me over his shoulder and put me on the couch continuing to tickle me.

"J-j-jack Stop" I managed to get out. "Not until you stop being mean to me" he said as he tickled harder.

"O-ok" I said. With that he stopped and just stared at me.

I could always stare into his big beautiful brown eyes. I didn't even notice that his lips were on mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his rested next to my head. His lips feel better and better every time we kiss.

"Eww can you and your girlfriend get a room" I heard Lexi say.

My eyes popped out of my head. Thank goodness that jack was over top of me because that would have caused so much trouble.

His eyes popped out of his head too.

"Get out Lexi!" He said as he threw a pillow at her.

"Last time I checked, this is a living room ya know,so people can live" she sarcastically said.

"Please" jack begged. She sighed.

"Whatever, just use protection" she said. I felt the head rush to my cheeks. Jack stated blushing too.

Then everything hit me.

He kissed me AGAIN, and I didn't do anything about it.

Once I heard her door close, I pushed jack off of me.

"Woah what's wrong" he asked. "Your cheating on your girlfriend with me" I said.