31

*Camari's pov*

I woke up to the sun hitting the direct spot on my face. As soon as I stretched, I grabbed my head in pain.

All I could remember is that I was at the party. I opened my eyes and noticed that I wasn't in my room.

Oh no, did I sleep with someone?

I looked down and seen I was in someone else's clothes.

I looked around and seen the Familiar room. I heard the door open and Jack came out with a glass of water and a bottle of Advil.

"Morning sleeping head" he said sitting on the end of the bed and giving me the cup of water. I  immediately shushed him.

It felt like my ear drum was about to pop out with how loud he was. "Whisper" I said and took a big sip of the water.

"Camari, I was whispering when I said that" he said as he handed me the pill. "How bad was I" I asked.

"Well you took body shots, twerked on Tyler and you passed out on the couch so I took you with me to be safe" he said.

I rubbed my temples. "I'm never going to a party again" I said and he chuckled. "But you were the life of the party" Jack joked while standing up.

"Um thanks Jack for looking after me but why" I said looking up at him. His lips pursed together.

"I couldn't just leave you there with a bunch of thirsty guys" he said and I smiled. "Seriously, tell me" I said.

"I just needed to talk to you somehow" he said looking away from me. "What did you want to say" I said. He finally looked down at me.

"Just to say I'm sorry for not letting you explain and leaving you when you needed us" he said.

Wait, shouldn't I have to say sorry?

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lied to you or your sister about us" I said. "And the kiss did mean something to me" I said randomly.

"I know, you confessed everything while you were drunk last night" he said and my eye shot out of my head.

"How much did I say?" I said starting to panic as he walked up to me. He rubbed his thumb on my cheek.

"Enough" He said before landing his lips on mine. Our kisses always felt right, they would always make my day.

He soon pulled away and chuckled. "I missed you" he said resting his forehead on mine. "I missed you too" I said and reconnected our lips.

A few seconds later, his door opened and Lexi was behind it.

"Unbelievable" She said through her tiredness.