5

It was really awkward being there since Jack and Ellie were being "cute" while Jaeden and Lexi were flirting.

"This is boring" I heard Wyatt say to me. "No kidding" I giggled.

Wyatt and I continued to talk. Turns out that we have a lot of things in common. He doesn't really like Ellie either.

The room was filled with different conversations. My eyes kept wondering over towards the only couple in the room.

He looked so happy with her. It made me feel a little jealous but I wasn't gonna let that get to me.

"Hello?....Camari!" someone said Breaking me out of my daze. I looked over and saw everyone in the living room.

"Wanna play Mario Cart with us" Jaeden asked. Lexi gave me that "he's mine look" and I chuckled.

"Nah, you guys have fun without me, But I should get going now" I said grabbing my phone off of the coffee table.

"Ok, I'll see you later" Lexi said getting up and giving me a hug. I returned hug and quickly walked out the house.

That was really awkward.

Once I got to my house, I took a shower and went into my room. I might as well take a nap since I'm still tired.

I was seconds away from going to sleep once I heard my phone go off.

Bff❤️: we're missing you right now

Camari: *your missing me lol, i was being so awkward.

Bff❤️: I saw how you were chatting it up with Wyatt, you guys would be so cute together 😏

Camari: no no no, we're just friends.

Bff❤️: oookk, ttyl
Read 1:30pm

/after nap /

Now that I was fully awake, I had nothing to do. I didn't want go back to Lexi's house and the other choice was to stay at home.

"Camari, I need you to go to the store and get some chicken for dinner, and I'll give you a few bucks to buy yourself something" my mom chirped.

Well there's something to do. I nodded and slid my yellow slip on vans and grabbed my phone and the money.

I really wish that I could drive because I hate having to walk everywhere i went.

I walked into Walmart and went straight to the rotisserie chickens.

"Camari?" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked over and saw jack with a shopping cart filled with food.

"Oh hey" I said as I grabbed a container of chicken.

"Party tonight?" I questioned pointing at his cart.

He just stared at me. "Earth to jack" I said snapping a finger in his face.

"Oh Sorry, no I was just stocking up on food since the boys are gonna be over a lot" he said blushing afterwards.

I nodded.

"Is that all your getting?" He asked and I nodded again.

"Here, I'll pay for it" he said taking it from me before I could refuse. "Well I was gonna go get a soda and some chips and pay for it myself-" I said before he spoke again.

"I'll pay for that too" he said rather quickly. "You don't have too" I said. "But I want to" he replied.

I eventually gave up and he bought the stuff for me.

"Thanks jack" I said smiling at the end. "No problem" he said.

I turned on my heels to walk out of the store before I heard jack speak again.

"Wait, can I have your number" he said almost throwing his phone at me but he caught it before he did.

I chuckled and put the 10 digit number in his phone. When I closed out of his phone, I saw a picture of Ellie kissing his cheek.

There's that pang of jealousy again.

I gave him back his phone and waved at him before walking away.

(An: I'm a really cringy writer lol)