33

I woke up to a few good morning text from Jack.

Jack😍: Good morning beautiful

Jack😍: Rise and shine Gorgeous

Jack😍: Wake up princess

Jack😍: I could give you all the complements in the world but just wake up please

I smiled to myself and replied back with an "I'm up" and shut my phone off. I sighed and groaned remembering that we have school tomorrow. I have to tell Wyatt about my feelings for jack.

Maybe I should invite him out for coffee and talk to him.

Camari: Hey stranger

Wyatt😘: Camari! Long time no see, what's up?

Camari: nothing much, we should talk, care to join me at Starbucks?

Wyatt😘: Gladly, see you soon<3

Wyatt is literally so sweet and I'm about to tell him that I like Jack over him. He doesn't deserve that. I hope he finds one of the most perfect girls ever.

After brushing my teeth, I threw on yellow tank top, a jean skirt and some black slip on vans. I never got the chance to go back to the girly look I had. Savanna would give me clothes and say I look good in them.

I walked to the Starbucks that was a few blocks away from my house and patiently waited on Wyatt.

I didn't want to come off all strong saying "I like jack" because I knew that would hurt him. I was snapped out of my messy thoughts as Wyatt stood in front of me.

"Hey, I was in the line and got you a drink and a muffin" He said he sat down and handed me the pink drink and chocolate chip muffin.

"Thanks I said" he got himself an Ice tea and a bagel. "You didn't have to do that" I smiled at him as I swirled the straw around.

"I wanted, just think of it as a treat for lost time" he said taking sip of his drink. I blushed and looked down he couldn't see.

"So how has it been" he said. "If you really wanted to know, I've missed you guys" I said picking one of the chocolate chips off and eating it.

"I've, I mean we've been missing you too" he said and smiled. We continued catching up with each other and I still couldn't bring myself to tell him.

After a couple seconds of silence I began to speak.

"Wyatt, I know you still like me" I said. Fear flashed over his eyes. "Yes I do" he said. "And I did like you...but I feel like we would be better off as friends" I said. It was like ripping out a tooth.

Wyatt swallowed and looked down. Damn it I feel so bad. "Yeah yeah, I get it" he said with a forced smile.

"I really hope that didn't change our friendship" I said starting to get nervous. "Hey, of course we're still friends" he said with now a genuine smile.

"As long as I still get to see you're face we're all good" He said. I smiled as his phone went off. "Ugh Finn wants me to meet him somewhere, if that's ok" he said and I nodded.

"It's good, see you later Olef" I joked and he smiled making his dimple pop. "See ya" he said and walked out.

I quickly texted Lexi.

Camari:I just talked to Wyatt...

Lexi✌🏻: WHAT COME OVER ASAP!

Camari ok onw

I got back in line and ordered her an ice coffee and a few cookies because I didn't want to just have my drink in front of her.

I quickly walked to her house and knocked on the door. I was soon pulled into the house by Lexi and sat on her couch as she took her coffee from my hand.

"Spill everything" she said taking a sip. "Well your welcome" I said and we both started laughing.

Once we calmed down, I pulled out one of the cookies and as I went for a bite, it was taken away from me.

"Thanks" jack said as he took a bite out of it and tried walked away. I grabbed the cookie from him making him go wide-eyed and have a mischievous look on him.

I quickly turned around to walk away just to have him grab me by my hips and started tickling me.

And he knows I hate being tickled

The room was fulled with my laughing and continuous yells for him to stop. "Give me back the cookie" he said. "Alright Alright" I said and broke the cookie in half.

He turned me around and held on to my hips as I fed him the cookie. "Thank you" He said with a mouth full of cookie.

"Ew you guys are so cringy" Lexi spoke up. "Oh shut up" Jack said. "No but like seriously" Lexi laughed and took one of the cookies out of the bag.

"Oh I'll show you cringy" jack said. With that he started kissing me passionately, and I had no problem kissing back.

"Ew" Lexi said and threw a pillow at him. He pulled away and started laughing. "Now if you don't mind, Camari and I were talking" Lexi said.

"Wait you're just gonna let her kick me out of the room?" He joked to me. "Sorry buddy" I said kissing his cheek and sitting next to Lexi.

He laid his hand on his chest and scoffed while he walked back to his room.

"Ok he's gone, now what happened?" She asked.